45

Brother?

Next Day

Next Day

Lucas's POV

Man my girl and my bro went all out for my birthday yesterday and I had a blast. Braelynn stayed the night and still managed to get up and go to class which surprised me but it kinda didn't. She is really hardworking and when something is important to her she takes it seriously.

So to show my appreciation I decided earlier today that I was gonna take her out to lunch after class, just a little surprise date. 

I walk into her dorm building and right when I'm about to call her I get a text from Derek saying he got some info on the guys that jumped my dad. I don't know how he does it but whenever I need Derek to find something out for me, it gets done almost immediately. Thats really my best friend and right hand, I couldn't do this shit without him. 

"Hey Lucas?-" I look up from my phone and see that corny nigga Mike. "Your Braelynn's brother right? C'mon no need to sign in I'll take you up to Brae's room."

"Not her brother, I'm her boyfriend."

"Oh sorry my bad man."

When we get to her dorm he just opens the door without knocking, this nigga a little too comfortable.

"There's no way your back already." I hear Braelynn's soft voice say, but she doesn't see me, and she didn't know I was coming, so what is going on?

"No just bringing someone up for you." Mike says and she finally looks up at us.

Ohhhhh so she was expecting this nigga? Wassup with that?

"Hey Lucas come in." She gets up from her desk and I walk in.

"Ight Brae I'll see you." Jay says before walking out.

I close the door behind him and look at her in a crop top and some little ass shorts.

"Baby what's wrong?" She says after finally seeing the look I'm giving her.

"Bro you got me so fucked up right now." She tries to grab my hands but I snatch away. 

"What are you talking about?" She looks at me confused.

"He was just up in here right?" I point behind me and she nods.

"Where yo fucking clothes at Braelynn? So that's what you doing now?" I gesture at her shorts with my eyes brows raised.

"No, he's just my friend." She touches my face but I'm frown and jerk my head away.

"Oh your friend really? Cause last time you told me he was just a guy down the hall now he done upgraded to a friend isn't that something."

"Why are you mad?"

"So he knows you got a boyfriend?" I ask while stepping closer to her.

"I think so-"

"Oh you think so? Bullshit he just called me your brother." I bend down to her level, in her face.