37

Bye Bye Dwayne 

Braelynn's POV

I smile to myself in the mirror as I dry my hair with the towel. Seeing the small hickey on my neck and a few on my breast.

Lucas is what I would call a God sent blessing. Not only did he make me feel good physically but also mentally. I'm always gonna have my insecurities but it's nice to know that he doesn't see me the way that I do. He walks in the bathroom with new shorts on and wet hair too from the shower we just took.

"One more thing before we really done talking about this." He says while wrapping his arms around my waist so I look up at him.

"I have a past, and yes I have been with a lot of different women but you need to understand, that's the past it was before you and neither one of us can do anything to change it." He says and I nod.

"I understand."

"Good, and this probably won't be the last time an old hoe comes up to you but don't get mad at me, talk to me and I'll handle the bitch ok?" He asks and I nod again.

"I love you Lucas." I say.

"I love you too."

Lucas's POV

Lucas's POV

We had just got out the shower and in bed, Braelynn was sleeping peacefully, with her head on my lap while I watch tv.

On the real I never realized Braelynn is a little insecure. I love her but I know that is gonna cause a lot of problems in our relationship. I meant it when I said she was the most beautiful woman ever but I don't know if she believes that.  

Braelynn's phone vibrates and I open I look to see it's Dwayne. Ohhhh I fucking hate this nigga but Braelynn doesn't want me to kill him so I gotta deal with this bullshit.

Dwayne- I got info

Braelynn- I'm finna send u an address me there

I send him the address before rubbing Braelynn's back gently trying to wake her up.