38

Sean???

Lucas's POV

Lucas's POV

Currently I'm in Atlanta it was only a two day trip, we handled business and enjoyed being here a little bit but our flight is tomorrow at 5 AM.

Ace and I decided that it would be best to bring down a few of his workers and his right hand man to help plot on this nigga Sean so that's what's gonna happen. Ace wanted to come down himself but figured it would be best for him to stay in Atlanta and lay low . The only reason his right hand man is coming back is because Sean doesn't know him.

Chillin in this hotel room alone watching movies got me missing my girl for real. When I get back we gone go on a nice date, just the two of us. I miss my baby, so I decide to call her to pass the time.

I face time her and it rings a few times before her face pops up.

"Hey bae." She says and I just take in her beauty.

"Damn girl." I say and she frowns.

"What?"

"Why you so damn fine." I say and she smiles.

"Take that up with my parents." 

"Oh I will." I say smartly with a smirk.

"Speaking of parents, do you think you'll ever be ready to meet them?" 

"I don't know Brae, you just turned 18 and I'm 21, what if they start asking questions, especially about how we met and when we started dating. Mind you, we met at a party you weren't supposed to be at and technically I was too old for you when we started dating."

"True, but I want you to meet them."

"I know but what do I say when they ask what I do for a living?"

"What do you normally tell people?"

"People don't ask." I say and she laughs. I own a few laundromats, that's my legit business, when people ask I tell them I'm a business man but honestly I just don't wanna meet Brae's parents.