𝟶𝟸𝟽.

AMOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN━━ andromeda and edward tonks

▎AMOUR ▎CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN━━ andromeda and edward tonks

━━━━━━━━━━

LYRA HATED THAT SHE DIDN'T GET TO KNOW SIRIUS BETTER. He was gone forever now, one of the two family members that accepted her for who she was. After that day she began to think. 'If they were in another room, would he have survived?' ' What if Bellatrix never got to him? '

Severus once told her every death had a reason, however, Sirius' felt too unnecessary. She couldn't believe his life ended that way. He had to spend time in Azkaban for twelve years and never got to have a day as a free man. It saddened her, but Lyra knew Harry's grief was stronger.

The two had a close bond, he was like a father figure to him. Harry told her they would live together if everything was over, have a peaceful life with no worries. That was all taken away from him by Lyra's aunt.

The last day came so quickly, Lyra realised she'd be living with people that were complete strangers to her. One requirement for her to stay with the Tonks family was DNA. Lucius and Narcissa had already given their samples after she decided to go for option four.

Because Bellatrix and Rodolphus never had any children, she wasn't allowed to stay with Natalie. And for some odd reason, her ex parents didn't let Abraxas give his DNA so she couldn't stay with the Lovegoods.

They were sitting in the Hogwarts Express, and Lyra felt more nervous (and nauseous) the further they got from the castle. "Hey, Harry," said Ron, nodding toward the glass window onto the corridor. Lyra looked through and saw Cho passing, accompanied by Marietta, who was wearing a balaclava.

"What's — er — going on with you and her anyway?" Ron asked quietly, once Harry looked back at them.

     "Nothing," he replied.

"I — er — heard she's going out with someone else now," said Hermione tentatively. Lyra, surprisingly had forgotten this. After the Quidditch match against Ravenclaw, Michael got really moody and Ginny broke up with him.

It wasn't as if Lyra was bouncing with happiness at it, since Ginny had started dating Dean Thomas. "You're well out of it, mate. I mean, she's quite good-looking and all that, but you want someone a bit more cheerful."

"She's probably cheerful enough with someone else."

    "Who's she with now anyway?" Ron asked Hermione, but it was Ginny answered.