𝟘𝟛𝟞.

AMOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX━━ fantabulous sleepover

▎AMOUR ▎CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX━━ fantabulous sleepover

━━━━━━━━━━

CHRISTMAS BREAK HADN'T ENDED YET and the best friends had planned a sleepover. Ginny would be staying over at the Tonks's place and they'd go out the next. It was a great way to distract themselves for just a minute and to spend some time together as they had been doing it less.

Andromeda and Ted had never met Ginny before. They only heard the many stories Lyra told them about her and that she was the friend she used to fancy. Lyra still thought of Ginny as amazing but she had moved on to Demelza, who was very sweet and a good kisser.

When Ginny arrived to the Tonks's house, Lyra immediately dragged her to her room after a short introduction to her aunt and uncle.

     "Woah! I love your room," said Ginny when Lyra opened the door.

"Me too, Andromeda helped me decorate it and look " she bent down, grabbing a glittery box from underneath her bed, "I know you won't like this but sit down." Ginny looked at her skeptically but still listened. Lyra opened the box.

She felt slightly bad for making her show her biggest fear, makeup.

"No! Lyra, I will not wear that on my face," Ginny declared immediately.

"Gin, you haven't even tried it on yet. If you do you'll definitely love it and we can do makeup our together! Sounds fun, doesn't it?"

"Ask Natalie."

"That's like a bus ride from here. It's a sleep over, the least we can do is do each other's makeup," she persisted.

"Lyra," Ginny sighed.

     "Please?" Lyra had to practically beg for her to do makeup together. Maybe she was acting desperate but she would do everything to have a sleepover that didn't include talking about school, relationships and Quidditch ( not that she didn't like Quidditch, they just talked about it all the time ).

"No," Ginny repeated.

"Please?" Lyra tried again but switched up to the technique she used to get what she wanted when she was a child. Hands, it's all about the hands. She held both of Ginny's hands.

"I'll put on a little bit, then we can talk about the boring stuff."

     It seemed to work. Ginny was looking at their connected hands, mumbling inaudible words. Lyra thought she was acting very odd. Are my hands sweaty again? She mused, but she was sure she'd washed them.