𝟶𝟷𝟽.

AMOUR  ▎
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━━ new defence professor

filler!! unnecessary chapter!! edit 2: lol idk why i wrote this chapter, ignore it! like there's nothing important in here━━━━━━━━━━

edit 2: lol idk why i wrote this chapter, ignore it! like there's nothing important in here
━━━━━━━━━━

THE FOUR OF THEM WEREN'T LOOKING OUT ON DEFENCE. Natalie because the woman had been terrible to her mother, Zayna she simply didn't like the subject and the two others had a bad feeling about Umbridge. "It won't be that bad," reassured Aoife, shrugging and opening the classroom door.

When they entered, Professor Umbridge was already sitting at her desk. She wore the same cardigan and bow from the night before. When everybody sat down she greeted them with a, "Well, good afternoon!" to which few replied to. She asked them to repeat a bit louder. Was the previous one not got enough for her? "Good afternoon Professor Umbridge!"

"Wands away and quills out, please." Many gave her odd looks at the "wands away" since normally Defence teachers wouldn't do that. Lyra reluctantly took her quill, ink and parchment out of her schoolbag. Umbridge took her own wand and tapped with it on the blackboard.

ᗪꫀᠻꫀꪀ𝘴ꫀ ᗩᧁꪖ𝓲ꪀ𝘴𝓽 Tꫝꫀ ᗪꪖ𝘳𝘬 ᗩ𝘳𝓽𝘴

ᗩ ᖇꫀ𝓽ꪊ𝘳ꪀ Tꪮ ᗷꪖ𝘴𝓲ᥴ ᑭ𝘳𝓲ꪀᥴ𝓲ρꪶꫀ𝘴

"Well now, your teaching in this subject has been rather fragmented, hasn't it?" she stated rather confidently. Lupin and Barty had been fine but go on. "The constant changing of teachers, many of whom do not seem to have followed any Ministry-approved curriculum. You will be pleased to know, however, that these problems are now to be rectified. We will be following a carefully structured, theory- centered, Ministry-approved course of defensive magic this year. Copy down the following, please." The previous words on the blackboard had been replaced.

ᑕꪮꪊ𝘳𝘴ꫀ ꪖ𝓲ꪑ𝘴

1: ᑌꪀᦔꫀ𝘳𝘴𝓽ꪖꪀᦔ𝓲ꪀᧁ 𝓽ꫝꫀ ρ𝘳𝓲ꪀᥴ𝓲ρꪶꫀ𝘴 ꪊꪀᦔꫀ𝘳ꪶꪗ𝓲ꪀᧁ ᦔꫀᠻꫀꪀ𝘴𝓲ꪜꫀ ꪑꪖᧁ𝓲ᥴ.

2: ᒪꫀꪖ𝘳ꪀ𝓲ꪀᧁ 𝓽ꪮ 𝘳ꫀᥴꪮᧁꪀ𝓲𝘴ꫀ 𝘴𝓲𝓽ꪊꪖ𝓽𝓲ꪮꪀ𝘴 𝓲ꪀ ᭙ꫝ𝓲ᥴꫝ ᦔꫀᠻꫀꪀ𝘴𝓲ꪜꫀ ꪑꪖᧁ𝓲ᥴ.

3: ᑭꪶꪖᥴ𝓲ꪀᧁ 𝓽ꫝꫀ ꪊ𝘴ꫀ ꪮᠻ ᦔꫀᠻꫀꪀ𝘴𝓲ꪜꫀ ꪑꪖᧁ𝓲ᥴ 𝓲ꪀ ꪖ ᥴꪮꪀ𝓽ꫀ᥊𝓽 ᠻꪮ𝘳 ρ𝘳ꪖᥴ𝓽𝓲ᥴꪖꪶ ꪊ𝘴ꫀ.

"Has everybody got a copy of Defensive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard?" she queried once everyone was done writing.

     "Yes," the class chorused lazily.