𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❥

AMOUR  ▎
CHAPTER THREE ━━ The Diggory's, Bagman and Crouch

▎AMOUR  ▎CHAPTER THREE ━━ The Diggory's, Bagman and Crouch

━━━━━━━━━━

LYRA OPENED HER EYES TO a bushy haired girl looking back at her. Hermione was a bit pale and as tired as Lyra. "Wake up Lyra, Gin's already awake," she whispered sleepily.

     "No I'm sleeping," mumbled Ginny drowsily.

Lyra groaned into her pillow. "Hermione Granger, let me sleep pleaseee," she moaned.

"I'm being serious, now Lyra." She grabbed her arm and dragged her out of bed. In the process, Lyra pulled the blankets with her too.

They head a knocking noise and Mrs Weasley opened the door. "Oh dears you're awake," she breathed.

     "Lyra's half sleeping," said Ginny, looking down at her friend who was snuggled inside her blanket.

"The porridge will get cold if you don't come now," Mrs Weasley informed, and closed the door behind her. Lyra's eyes shot right open, she loved porridge.

     "Who says I'm sleeping Gin?" she asked, voice sounding bright awake.

She could hear Ginny's soft laugh. "Of course that will wake you up." she stretched out her hand, helping Lyra get up. They changed into their muggle clothes and went downstairs with Hermione. The others were already up except for the eldest, who would be apparating.

"Why do we have to get up so early?" Ginny complained, rubbing her eyes and sitting at the table. Lyra sat down next to her and took a bowl of porridge.

"The only thing that will kill me now is if the portkey's miles away," Lyra muttered, taking a spoon full of her breakfast.

     "Well, we indeed have a bit of a walk," said Mr Weasley.

"Okay, I will pass away," Lyra droned.

     "Walk?" said Harry. "Are we walking to the World Cup?"

Mr Weasley shook his head, "No no that's miles away." He explained how they had to be careful, so they wouldn't attract any muggle attention.

     "George!" Mrs Weasley snapped, getting the attention of everyone.

"What," said George in an innocent voice that fooled nobody.

"What is that in your pocket?" She asked, her voice still shrilly.

"Nothing," George replied, changing his posture a little.