𝟶𝟷𝟻.

AMOUR
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━━ Missed Letters

▎AMOUR  ▎CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━━ Missed Letters

━━━━━━━━━━

LYRA NOW KNEW THAT THERE WAS A TWELVE GRIMMAULD PLACE. The other question that had been lingering in her mind stayed unanswered, why did Ginny not write to her? It wasn't normal for her to do so. She was normally the first one who writes but there were zero letters from her nor Ron, the other siblings and Hermione. Only Harry writing to her, also being confused.

      She had been thinking that Sirius didn't tell her everything, leaving something out. They talked for the past week and a half but something seemed off. She knew maybe the thing he kept secret was important and dangerous for her to know. She felt like it was linked to Ginny ignoring her. And the growing urge to see her again didn't help either as it made her more frustrated.

Natalie and Zayna on the other hand didn't seem to think that there was a big reason why Ginny didn't respond to their letters either. "Maybe she isn't allowed to send any because her mother thinks her exams aren't good enough!" they kept telling her. That was bollocks. Ginny wasn't a bad student, the only time Mrs Weasley wasn't content with her grades was last year because her history of magic was a bit bad.

      She decided to write one more letter to her. She'd normally stay up late to do so but she didn't care now about the muggles who would spot Athena flying around. Just one more time before she would give up and leave it be.

Dear Ginny,

I know you definitely have about six letters from me now but I'm worried. You haven't been replying to any of my letters which is unlike you. I hope that everything's okay at home, and that nothing bad happened.

Lots of Love,

Ly.

After checking for mistakes and sealing it. Instead of telling her owl to deliver it to the Burrow, she instead told her to deliver to it where Ginny was. She always succeeded with that, getting one of her letters to the Leaky Cauldron. She had trust it would finally deliver to her.

      Within a minute of Athena flying away, she came back and Lyra had never been that confused. Ginny couldn't possibly be in London. She would tell me. Oh wait she didn't even bother to write to me. "Natalie!" she whisper-yelled. "Natalie!" She was still sleeping. Lyra had forgotten her friend woke up much later than she did. But twelve o'clock is late enough, she should wake up.

She threw a pillow at her. "What," Natalie moaned, "I'm tired."

Lyra rolled her eyes. "It's already twelve, Nat. Besides, you need to hear this."