𝟶𝟷𝟺.

AMOUR
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━━ Toujours Pur

▎AMOUR  ▎CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━━ Toujours Pur

━━━━━━━━━━

FIRST WEEK OF THE SUMMER WAS FUN. Lyra never thought she would ever admit that she liked a ride. They went fun fairs and tried all sorts of attractions though Lyra loved the rollercoasters the most. She thought she would get nauseous at first and throw up, however that weirdly wasn't the case. She ended up throwing up four hours later. . .

The Soots family was very nice, treating her almost like their second daughter though Mr Soots was still a bit too formal for Lyra's liking but she found it funny. Spending time with Natalie was amazing, some activities in the muggle world were much funner then at home. She even got to play football again with some muggles and Zayna who lived in a nice apartment just a block away.

Two things were still on her mind during the first week: why Ginny wasn't writing to her and number 12 Grimmauld Place. She hadn't been there but knew there was some type of charm over it to make it invisible, though she wasn't sure about that. Lyra didn't know much of her mother's family and she was really interested in them.

"Girls, do you know something about that street that only has a number eleven and thirteen but not a twelve?" she asked her friends.

Zayna, who was also in the room answered. "Dunno, mum says it was a mistake. I still feel something magical whenever I pass it."

     "I think you're right, well I'm sure you are," Lyra corrected.

"How so?" questioned Natalie.

     "So, you know my mother's side of the family is the house of Black. There's this house my great aunt Walburga used to live in with her family, and it's the twelfth house of that street."

"They could've used a charm to conceal it from muggles. Maybe the reason we don't see it is because we don't know how to," Zayna suggested.

     "We'll figure out how to," Lyra spoke up briskly, "Like right now." she got off Natalie's bed.

Her friends were looking at her as if she had lost her mind. "But Lyra, we have to use magic then which were not allowed to. The trace, remember?"

     "They won't find out if Natalie's mum comes with us, Zay. The Ministry knows where the magic comes from but not who preforms it. I always thought it was unfair because muggle borns can't practice during the holidays, but the whole ministry has been prejudice for years. Some poisoned the first muggleborn Minister of Magic, grandfather Abraxas was a part of it."