resurfacing from the dead

IT'S STORIES AFTER HOGWARTS TIME BABY !!

- Lyra, Ginny, Natalie and Zayna got matching tattoos of their fav fruits

- Natalie and Harry watch telenova's together and Harry developed a crush on Mia Colluci while they watched Rebelde Way.

- After the battle, the Malfoy's visited Andy's house to apologise to Lyra

- Draco likes liquorice because he has no taste.

- Lyra made it her mission to teach Victoire how to take care of her hair.

- Ginny did a great impression of Lucius Malfoy during a family gathering once that Narcissa thought her husband actually said he pissed on the cake.

- Natalie became a detective after her Hogwarts years and solved the mystery of a missing student from the 1940s with the help of her great aunt's letters and diary.  *cough* read Gods & Monsters *cough* *cough*

- Teddy pulled Draco's ponytail once

- Harry told Teddy to do that

- On one of their sleepovers, Scorpius and Albus stole Harry's glasses and made him walk around practically blind the whole day.

- Lyra had a pregnancy scare once because she missed her period and Ginny had to remind her she couldn't get pregnant as a lesbian.

- In 2008, Zayna tried to bag Leonardo DiCaprio but she was 26 so obviously above his age range.

- Lyra tried cutting Draco's ponytail (many times)

- Theodore Nott made everyone call Draco "angsty Draco" behind his back. He found out when Ginny accidentally called him that to his face.

- Lyra has an unhealthy obsession with "Portrait of a Lady on Fire".

- Luna owns a crystal shop (with REAL crystals because she isn't a scammer!!!)

- Theodore and Blaise run a bar and their most popular drink is the "LyLy Shake"

- Draco was scared of tv's solid month after first seeing them.

- On the fifth year since Abraxas' death, Lyra met Roisin. She died the same day, five years later. Lyra likes to belief they're together again.

Now for some random moodboards!

THE CLASS OF '99

SPOILED LITTLE BLOND BITCHES

MODERN MUGGLE GYALS

That's all, maybe I'll do this next year!