𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❥

AMOUR
CHAPTER ONE ━━ getting Harry

a lot has been edited and some things have been removed april 12/ 2022━━━━━━━━━━

april 12/ 2022
━━━━━━━━━━

AUGUST TWENTY-FOURTH WAS ALMOST APPROACHING. The day that many people who loved Quidditch were waiting for all summer. The Quidditch World Cup, that year would be Bulgaria against the Irish. Lyra already knew who she would be cheering for. Her brother had been talking about how excited he was to see Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian Seeker, play but Lyra would only be there for Lynch.

       "I told you Lyra! You will not wear muggle clothes and go to that filthy camping area with your blood traitor friends!" Lucius Malfoy bellowed.

"Why are you being so aggressive? It's not that I'm asking you along!" Lyra spat. Draco was reading a book in the corner, she knew that he was secretly listening to this argument, enjoying every little bit of it. "I'm just saying I'll meet up with my friends and-"

"You will not do that Lyra!" her father shouted.

"I don't need your permission! You already lost my trust when you tried killing my best friend with that Tom Riddle diary of yours two years ago!" Lyra yelled back, her face red with fury.

       "I am still your father and you will listen to what I say!" he said loudly, glaring at his daughter.

"You certainly haven't been acting like one for the past three years!" She bit back.

"Say that again and you will be forbidden to go to the World Cup."

Lyra scoffed at this. "I would absolutely love to see Fudge's face when he hears this. Lucius doesn't let his daughter come because she wasn't allowed to see my friends. One being Harry Potter."

"You ungrateful little —"

      "I don't even want to hear it," she snapped, turning her back on him. It had been like that ever since she was sorted into Gryffindor a few years ago. Her family and especially her father changed, but not in a good way. Fights occurred and the Malfoy family wasn't the same anymore.

"I should've sent you and your brother to Durmstrang the moment that those Weasleys and the Potter boy influenced you-"

"Hey, why am I suddenly dragged into this conversation?" asked Draco, who had still been sitting there.

"Draco," Lucius sighed, gesturing him to leave. Once the door closed, Lyra turned back to him.

"By the way, they have had a better influence on me than you ever had. I think we're done here, need to ask them where we'll meet."

"I am being serious. I will not take you to the match if you go."

Lyra shrugged, "That's okay with me. I'll just ask grandfather if he can manage to get a ticket for me, Fudge always preferred him."