𝟘𝟜𝟙.

AMOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE  ━━ official

▎AMOUR ▎CHAPTER FORTY-ONE  ━━ official

━━━━━━━━━━

TODAY WAS THE LONG AWAITED INTERHOUSE QUIDDITCH CUP. After Harry cursed Draco, Severus gave him detention, making him unavailable to play seeker for the team. Everyone got more nervous because of it, whereas Lyra was convinced they could still win against Ravenclaw with Ginny as Seeker.

    She had proven herself to be an amazing last year and helped Gryffindor a lot with her talent. Yet Lyra was still worried about one thing: her breakup with Dean.

It literally came out of nowhere and it caught all three of them by surprise when Ginny abruptly announced that they were over. She said she wasn't upset by it. Lyra wasn't born yesterday. She knew Ginny and noticed something was bothering her.

Lyra waved at Demelza as she walked to her other friends were. They stayed friends after the breakup as Demelza promised. They didn't talk about their recent split and acted friendly around each other.

"Excited to win the cup today?" Zayna asked Lyra as she sat next down.

     "More than exited. Just like second year," she replied, preparing her breakfast to work up her stamina.

"When everyone had faith in the Seeker instead of thinking she can't play cause of 'breakup problems'," Ginny added sourly.

     "Screw them. Besides, I have faith in you. Isn't that enough?"

Ginny blushed. "That's enough for me." Natalie coughed loudly.

     "Sorry, almost choked on a " she rasped a word out that really sounded like "pining", hearing it, Lyra shot her a glare.

"How unfortunate Natalie. Next time make sure to not choke on a cough gawper "

"I will," she replied a bit too sweetly.

"You girls are weird," said Colin, who (as usual) sat next to Zayna.

     "It's because of our hormones," Zayna whispered. His brows raised as an "Oh," came out of his mouth.

"Anyway, don't worry about what others think, Ginny. You'll catch the snitch before Cho's able to spot it," Natalie said encouragingly.

"Exactly," Theodore agreed, making Lyra almost jump, "you're so much better than whatever the seeker Draco pulled out of his arse was." He sat down, pulling Natalie closer to him.