Ch 34: Real Contentement

Saxena Mansion:

After meeting Ruhani and gave her a little shock, Abhigyaan reached his room and saw Akhil was laying on his bed. Akhil saw him and stood then went to him while asking, “All good?”

“Yup..” Abhigyaan said while removing his coat and wrist watch.

“So…?” Akhil asked and came to him.

“So…” Abhigyaan copied his action while folding his sleeves.

“Stop copying my action and this one word sentence of yours. Tell me how was your date?” Akhil said with irritation and then asked him.

“It wasn’t a date, Akhil.” Abhigyaan said while removing his shoes.

“Whatever.. now stop with this and tell me how it was.” Akhil said with same frustration.

“It was good.” Abhigyaan said and shrugged.

Akhil was now becoming furious with his replies. He went to him and grabbed his collar then said, “Stop testing my fucking patience Gyaan and tell me clearly.”

Abhigyaan looked his face and a smile came to his lips. He hugged Akhil and said, “I am so happy Akhil. I am still not believing that she will be mine soon.”

Akhil heard his voice which was clearly showing the happiness of his words . He too hugged him back and after hearing him, his all anger was gone as now he was too happy for his friend.

They broke the hug and Abhigyaan said, “You were right bro, we cant predict our future. So I decided from now on, I wont think about the coming consequences of my life. Whatever future has for me, I am ready to fight for it because now soon my strength is going to be with me and all thanks to you, if you wouldn’t encourage me and pushed me for this, I don’t think I ever get her.”

Akhil looked his friend and only one thing he could see now in his eyes and that love for his sister. He smiled and said,  “Oh come on Gyaan, since our childhood we both are together in every situation and will always be there for each other. I am happy that you came out from your fear and now going on right direction.” He then patted his back.

Abhigyaan gave a nod with smile. He looked at the front and said, “We have cleared our misunderstandings today and I was right she has suffered something in her past which makes her that much vulnerable sometimes.”

“And what was that?” Akhil asked while narrowing his eyes.

Abhigyaan looked him and said, “I don’t know, she didn’t tell me yet and I didn’t push her more because I know she herself will tell me when the right time come.”

Akhil nodded and looked his face which was looking lost.
He patted his back and said, “I cant believe you are getting married but I am feeling hurt too.”

Abhigyaan looked him with confused face and he said, “You failed my plan for making a movie. I really thought we both look good together and made a perfect pair but now you ditched me and going to marry a girl, I am hurt man.”

Abhigyaan rolled his eyes and said, “Go and find someone else or you can take my advice too.”

Now its Akhil’s time to show the bewildered expression on his face and Abhigyaan said, “Instead of wasting your time here why don’t you go behind your Chit chat and impress her.”

Akhil looked him with an amusement and said, “Wah wah wah..kya baat hai janab ke(What an attitude mister), my saint friend is now giving me advice on love. I am impressed because I never thought that this day would ever come. You really are not a Saint now you know that right.” Akhil then gave him a smirk.