Ch 89: A Turning Point

*Thank you so much for completing the target within two days

*Thank you so much for completing the target within two days...really means a lot that how much readers are eager to know what will be going to happen next? So here the most awaited update...😁

About the remaining cast, I skipped that as It was really so confusing for me to choose them. So, you guys can imagine and free to think about whom so ever you want..🤗

Enjoy reading..😊*

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

After getting her consciousness back, Everyone took Anaisha at home. She didn’t speak a word to anyone. Abhigyaan consulted this to doctor but she said, that accident really impacted on her which shook that little kid from inside. An adult could lost his/her senses after witnessing any accident and she was just 4 and half so, its natural to behave in this way. Everyone understood and thought, might be doctor was right and it would take some time for her to come out from this.

Anaisha was in Ruhani’s arms and she took her to her room. After a while, Suhasini brought some food for her and Ruhani made her eat this. She ate a little and after taking her the medicines, Ruhani made her sleep for a while. Ruhani was caressing her head when Abhigyaan came there. He saw his daughter and his heart filled with heaviness after seeing her in that condition.

He couldn’t control his tears and left the place without saying anything. Ruhani looked his retreating figure and knew, how much it was hard for him to see Anaisha in that state. After making sure, she slept peacefully, Ruhani went to their room. She saw, Abhigyaan was standing near the window and looking outside. He was in his deep thoughts as he couldn’t feel her presence.

Ruhani took a sharp breathe and went to him. She put a hand on his shoulder and gave a light squeeze to assure him that everything was fine but only if she knew, nothing was going to fine now and that’s what Abhigyaan was fearing.

A tear slipped out from Abhigyaan’s eye and he immediately turned then hid his face in Ruhani’s neck while hugging her tightly then started crying. Ruhani could feel his tears as it was wetting her neck. She controlled her tears as she knew, this time her husband needed her the most.

Ruhani stroked his back to calm him and said, “Abhigyaan, please.. don’t cry.. see, everything is fine. Anny is here with us and too safe and sound.”

Hearing her words, a sob escaped from his mouth and he cried his heart out in her embrace. Seeing his condition, Ruhani’s heart too pained but still she remained strong and tried to sooth him.

Abhigyaan sniffled between his crying and said still hugging her, “If anything would have happened to Anny, I couldn’t have forgiven myself in my entire life.”

“But nothing happened na, Abhigyaan.” Ruhani said and pulled him back from the hug then said while holding his hand, “Come with me..”

She took him to Anaisha’s room through the connected door and said while looking at her, “See her, our daughter is safe and sound with us.”