Ch 69: Concord, Cohesion and Peace

Its been two months of their marriage and everything was going perfect between them

Its been two months of their marriage and everything was going perfect between them. Ruhani learnt the guitar from him and now her practiced session was going on. Abhigyaan was impressed the way of her learning as he found out that, she was a quick learner and truly very dedicated towards her work. She too even started practicing her singing too.

Professional lives were also going on and right now they both were busy with this but still they made sure that they spent their time together and even with their family. For that thanks to Suhasini who always showed her stick behavior if it came to family rules and according to her another rule, how much everyone would be busy in their work but they have to do their dinner together and  after that would spend at least half an hour in the living room while discussing their full day details.

Now a days, Abhigyaan was busy in his new Australian project and Ruhani too was busy in her new designing. Recently, she got a huge offer to design an art gallery who owned one of the most prominent artist of the India. Ruhani and Anika were busy in this project as they didn’t want to do any mistake with their work that’s the reason, they both were handling the project personally.

Anika and Akhil’s lives were also going smoothly. After celebrating the Diwali, Anika’s brother and bhabhi left for Mumbai after 2 days and after that, her life went to its track once again. This time Anika didn’t pay any heed to her bhabhi and didn’t encounter any fight with her neither her bhabhi pulled any stunt with anything which was a relief for Anika and as Akhil promised her, after joining her office, he visited her on the same day and they both spent a good quality time together.

Dream Interiors:

It was one fine day, when Ruhani was sitting in her cabin and doing her work. She was making some changes with Anika and they both were totally engrossed in her work.

“See this.. I guess we should divide the whole space with different segments and then design them with different colors of wallpapers.” Ruhani said to Anika while showing the changes that she had made in the laptop.

“Hmm… that will look cool and with that segments that owner can use her art designs according to the theme of that color wallpapers..” Anika said added her point further.

“Yeah.. that would be great. Lets make a blue print for this then will discuss this with the owner. I just hope she will like this.” Ruhani said feeling all thrilled with the new project.

“Don’t worry.. she will for sure..” Anika said while encouraging and ensuring her.

Ruhani smiled and they both started working when Anika said, “By the way, How is everything going between you and jiju?”

Ruhani snapped her head to her side hearing that sudden question from her and said casually, “Everything is going great so far and I hope in future too will handle everything together like we are doing till now.”