Ch 131: Play Fight

*I know, I am late for the update but cant help as my schedule is all packed up now a days

*I know, I am late for the update but cant help as my schedule is all packed up now a days. My daughter caught up with the flu last week and she suffered from high fever thats why it took me long for updating. Moreover my India trip is coming nearer so also busy with that stuff as well but still I am trying my best to give you all a worth waiting update.

Secondly, I dont know, why the response is getting low with my every update. I know, there is no vote target but still writer needs the motivation guys, please do vote. When I was writing the climax of the book, Readers demanded not to finish the book and write some happy moments and now when I am fulfilling my reader's wish then no response at all. Views are there but no votes. Now, I really dont know what do you guys want from me?

Anyways, Lets take you all to a trip to Nainital. Whatever pictures I have put in this update, they are only of Nainital city, not any other as you know, I always try to do my best and even in this too, I did now its upto you, how you guys response.

Enjoy reading...*

❤❤❤

Its been 10 days of their engagement and tomorrow morning the couple would go for their pre wedding shoot, Nainital. Yes, the first location from their list of 4 destinations. As they wanted to fulfil each other's dream with this wedding so, they had decided to go to Nainital for their shoot. Though its just for one day but still they wanted to experience this new location and also wanted to make their this dream destination be a part of their wedding.

They also wanted to go to Kashmir but then decided to visit it in the winter season as on that time, Kashmir would cover with the snow and that would be more romantic and fun for visiting, so for now, they decided Nainital and later in the month of December or January, they would go to Kashmir. Talking about honeymoon, that would be a surprise for now.

This morning their wedding cards too had arrived and they had started distributing it to their near and dear ones. Both the families decided to make one design card as the couple wanted to invite all the guests together with one card where it said its neither from bride nor groom, it's the invitation of both.

The card was designed by using their own hands which they took it from their last year wedding at the time of Kanyadan when Ronav and Krisha gave Ruhani's hand to Abhigyaan. They thought to use it as their wedding invitation so, they made an animated version of their hands and chose the background accordingly.