Ch 140: Forever & Ever

*With God grace and all of your good wishes of my health, Finally I got relief from my pain

*With God grace and all of your good wishes of my health, Finally I got relief from my pain. Thank you so much to all for sending and praying your well wishes to me..🙏

Secondly, I dont know why with every update the response is getting low neither I will ask this from you all.. its totally your wish what you want to do and later, it will be my wish, what I want to do except for stopping the hardwork that I am doing in my every update just to entertain you all...😊

Please hit the star button and vote for motivate your writer also my regular supporters, please leave your comments also...😁

Now Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena House(Dehradun):

Abhigyaan was sitting on the swing and looking the night time with a smile on his face. He looked into the sky where multiple stars were twinkling and half moon which was giving the dim lights to this dark night were also looking enchanting. Cool breeze was running and the weather was bit chilly but still he found the peace in this dark yet chilly night.

He looked his hands where his love's name was adoring with the dark color of heena. He brought his hand near his mouth then kissed over it and after pulling back, he said while looking that name, "Finally, my dream is coming true and I can proudly say you my wife in front of this whole world. Last time when I got married to you still there was a fear inside my heart and I guess in yours too but now no one can come between us except our love."

He took a calm breathe and said, "Finally tomorrow I will hold your hand and take the wedding pheras then with my whole heart will take vows with you."

He grinned after thinking about coming scenarios and ruffled his back hairs then again kissed her name while saying, "I love you so very much, my soul...I don't call you my soul because Ruh is in your name, Jaana.. you are truly my soul who resides inside me and will always be.."

He chuckled and shook his head after thinking about his own words when he heard someone's voice from behind, "Someone is really happy, huh.."

Abhigyaan turned and saw her one and only friend was standing there with a teasing smile on her face and arms were crossed around her chest. She came forward and he looked her then she sat beside him on the swing.

"Huh, I see, now this clown is totally turned into a love sick puppy..." Isha teased him while wiggling her brows.

Abhigyaan laughed softly on her remark and said while shrugging, "May be love changes you and make you like this.."