Ch 137: Equal Affection

*Please read chapter 136: "Bitter truth" before this as this is the continuation of that one

*Please read chapter 136: "Bitter truth" before this as this is the continuation of that one... Thank you.. 😊

Please do votes guys and leave lots of comments to motivate your writer more and more for updating the chapters...☺

Italic words are the flashback part please dont get confused with present or past conversation..😁

Now Enjoy reading...🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena House(Dehradun):

"But they just shattered my all dreams in a span of time.." Krisha said and started crying after remembering that bitter truth of her life from which she had moved on but still it came out in different versions.

All the presented members became shocked after hearing her and Krisha sobbed. Ronav gave her his support but she still composed and sniffled then said, "They told me, now I turned to 18 so there was no need to study more. I should sit at home and do household chores because now they would find a groom for me and got me married soon. I broke down in front of my parents and requested them for my further study but they said, they don't have extra money for spending on me. I even told them, I would get free admission as my marks were so high that they didn't need to spend a single penny. For books and all, I would manage myself. After requesting them a lot and crying in front of them, they finally agreed but my father said, my graduation was my last degree and after that they would not allow me to go anywhere until I wouldn't get married, so not having any other option, I had to agree on their demand.."

Krisha again broke down after remembering that phase of her life. Ronav started caressing her forearm to sooth her whereas everyone was listening or seeing her with their tear filled eyes.

After a while, she controlled on her emotions and said further, "At the last days of my exams, I met Ruhani at my college and we spent a good time with each other. I really didn't know that she was liking me for her brother otherwise, I would have never crossed her way or mingled with her this much. I only came to know about her intentions when they called at my home and talked to my parents regarding the wedding. I didn't know what should I do because my parents were determined to marry me someone but I really didn't know their real intentions behind this wedding until I didn't listen to them that night when they got the call from Sinha family."

Everyone gave a baffled look to Krisha and not to put them all curious, she spoke, "After the dinner, I was crossing my parents room when they were talking.."

"That Delhi family who called us for Krisha's hand, you know how rich they are.." Her mother told with widened eyes.

"Yes, I heard the name of Sinha family, they are the top lawyers and rich family of Delhi. Mr. & Mrs. Sinha died in a car accident an year back and now recently, their son has taken the Sinha firm in his hand.. he came back from London after completing his lawyer degree… what was his name… yes, Ronav.. Ronav Sinha.." Her father said whatever he had heard from others.