Ch 72: Crisis and Recovery

*Chapter dedicated to Rasode_me_kaun_tha as yesterday was her birthday..🥳

Belated happy bday dear..May god fulfill all your wishes...❤

Now enjoy reading..😊*

❤❤❤

Its been two days of that incident and Abhigyaan and Ruhani still didn’t find the way to talk to each other. On that day, after they both slept on the either side of the door, Abhigyaan was the first one, who woke up and saw, her room door was still closed. So he didn’t disturb her and went from there. later, Ruhani too woke up and when she peeked through the door and found out the room was empty, she went to the washroom.

On that day, they both even hadn’t their dinner making an excuse of having the heavy lunch at the wedding. Abhigyaan busiest himself in his study and Ruhani too didn’t come out from the room and worked there only. Later, at night too, they both slept separately in their own rooms with the guilt that how they would face each other.

Now its been two days, this was happening. Firstly, elders thought, they would have tired from the event so they didn’t say anything and now its been two days that their children were behaving in different manner as Abhigyaan started coming late from the office and Ruhani too remained silent in front of everyone.

They had some encountered but without meeting proper gaze and said anything to each other, they moved ahead thinking that, she was angry from him and vice versa. That’s the only reason, they started sleeping in different rooms as Ruhani thought, she wasn’t capable of his love and he thought, he made her disquiet with his move which resulted her to live separately again and these thoughts made both of them more guilty for their own actions. Always solving their problems with communications, the couple this time actually didn’t know how to start the conversation.

Saxena Mansion:

It was Saturday and everyone was at home. Suhasini and Anil had been observing their kids from the last two days and now they were sure, some tension was running between them. They even asked about this to Akhil but he too didn’t know anything as according to him, everything was going perfect till they all returned to home after the function, later what had happened nobody knew.

The elder couple was sitting in their front lawn when Ruhani reached there with their evening tea. Abhigyaan went to office for some work and still didn’t return. Ruhani served their tea and about to go while passing a faint smile to them.

Suhasini noticed her pale face and thought to ease the mood so asked, “How is Krisha, beta?”

Ruhani turned and said, “She is fine now.. Monday, they have an appointment as a regular check up.”

Suhasini nodded and Ruhani passed a meek smile to them. They all turned their attention to the main gate from where Abhigyaan’s car was coming. His driver parked the car in driveway and he came out from the back seat.

He was looking exhausted as his messed up condition was telling everything. Messy hairs, coat button opened, loosely hanging tie on the neck and untucked shirt which was coming out from the side of the front. Dark circles under his eyes, seemed like he didn’t sleep properly at the nights.

He turned and their eyes met for a while. He too noticed her gloomy face as her condition also was the same. Her face was looking dull and her eyes were also not shining like before, seemed like she too lost her face charm with him.

Ruhani couldn’t sleep at night as she was fearing her nightmares would come back again so too keep it away, she started working on her work at the night time after locking herself in the room whereas Abhigyaan’s condition wasn’t less, at the midnight, he always went to her room door and slept there while leaning to the door but never got the courage to face her as he thought, this time he was fully at fault as he couldn’t control himself and carried the things ahead. Seeing each other in this condition, they again were feeling remorse as they were blaming themselves for each other’s condition.