Ch 2: Big Transformation

Its time to meet our Hero so without wasting any time lets meet him first. 😍

Saxena Mansion:

Somewhere in the another side of city a small girl was sleeping peacefully in her pink princess castle theme bed with the surroundings of different character of plush and she hugged her favorite pooh while sleeping.

Anaisha's princess castle theme bed:

Suddenly she heard some screaming in her room

Suddenly she heard some screaming in her room. "Happy Birthday little doll." Everyone came to her room and shouted with full enthusiasm.

She slowly opened her eyes, rubbed her eyes with her small hands with a cute pout on her face. After opening her eyes fully she saw her whole family there with the staff members too. Her face lite up with a bright smile. She was very happy to see them all in the early morning on her birthday now she was turning to 4 today so she could understand that what was the meaning of birthday and its celebration. She was very excited too as this year too they all were going to celebrate her birthday with a big party bash and she could enjoy it fully now with all her senses except her last 3 birthdays where she just cut the cake while every elder enjoyed as the party was just for them only.

Firstly her grandmother Suhasini came and picked her up in her arms while her grandfather Anil joined them both. They both kissed either side of her cheeks simultaneously and wished her, "Happy birthday my sweet little princess. May God always blessed you with all the happiness in your life." She showed her love with a smile and said "Thank you" to both of them and kissed her grandparents cheeks too. Then all the staff members came, wished her one by one and left the room.

Suddenly she noticed her father's absence and asked her grandmother, "Where is dadda?" Before Suhasini gave her reply a manly voice came from the door "I am here princess.."

There he stood Abhigyaan Saxena wearing a simple black tee. A small smile spread on his face making him more handsome and charming in that simple look too. No one can predict that he is a father of a daughter.

He came to his daughter, picked her from his mother, kissed her forehead and wished her, "Wish you a very happiest birthday my heartbeat, dadda will always love u with his heart and fulfill your every wish

He came to his daughter, picked her from his mother, kissed her forehead and wished her, "Wish you a very happiest birthday my heartbeat, dadda will always love u with his heart and fulfill your every wish." She kissed her father's both cheeks and said, "Thank you dadda." Then she hugged him so tightly.