Ch 100: Horrendous Past

*Note: I dont own any rights to the song that used in this chapter

*Note: I dont own any rights to the song that used in this chapter. It belongs to its respective owner and only used for the story's representative purposes.

In the last update, I have seen some readers thought that Abhigyaan is not trusting Ruhani and making decision by his own. So, I just wanted to say, I have clearly mentioned that point that neither he was loosing his trust nor he was thinking, she is cheating on him. He is just hurt after watching the scene and now his heart is fearing to talk to her because his mind was destracting him. So, these were just simple points. Its not like, he wont talk to her and decided by himself, No, he will surely come to her and talk after all title too should be justified, right.😇

So, enough of my blabbering and this update is yours where Ruhigyaan come to each other and started talking, God cant believe, publishing 100th chapter... 😁

I am sorry if I said more in any point but copyright is my right and hardwork so cant let that thing happen, right..🙂

Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Aashish’s House:

“Cheers..” The three people who were celebrating their winning on their plan were raising the toast at Aashish’s house.

They all drank their drinks and after pouring another one in their glasses, Shanaya walked to the couch and sat there with a satisfying smile on her face. Kabir put the ice in his drink and sat on the another couch then Aashish too followed them and sat on his armchair.

Kabir sipped his drink and saw Shanaya who was smiling while looking at the ceiling. Kabir looked Aashish and he too saw him while sipping his whisky. Kabir gestured him after looking Shanaya and he just shrugged.

Kabir shook his head and asked, “Dreaming about something, Ms. Roy?”

Shanaya looked Kabir who too saw her while drinking his drink. She straighten herself and chuckled then said with a bright smile on her face, “After so many days, I have found this happiness with a hope that my dream could be fulfilled now.”

Kabir nodded with a smirk and said, “Feelings are mutual then but I guess, all this couldn’t be possible without your help.”

Shanaya sipped her red wine and while smiling, she said, “You know what, till now, I actually was waiting for your call as I thought its been a time and no body called me yet. When will they start plan anything? All those thoughts were running in my mind but when I saw your call, I really took a sighed of relief.”

Flashback:

When Aashish told Kabir to call Shanaya as well, he went outside and told her all plan. Shanaya was happy to hear all those as finally, what she wanted for so long, this was going to be happened. She cut the call and after collecting somethings and with her driver, she went to Kabir’s house.