Ch 57: Persuasion

Saxena Mansion:

Saxena Mansion:

Next day, after getting ready, everyone was having their breakfast. After spending one week with each other, from today onwards, Abhigyaan and Ruhani were going to start their work.

Yesterday night, after dropping Anika to her home, Abhigyaan went to Akhil’s room for talking to him but he had already shut the door of his room. Abhigyaan wanted to talk to him but seeing his room closed, he knew, Akhil needed sometime alone for clearing his mind so he didn’t disturb him and after coming to their room, Ruhani was waiting for him but they both were so tired due to whole day’s event that they didn’t converse much and slept in their own rooms. Abhigyaan wanted to sleep like previous night but he refrained himself to say this as he thought, it was accidental and she needed more time to be comfortable in same bed with him.

They all were having their breakfast, Abhigyaan looked Ruhani for a while and she gestured him to look on Akhil’s side who was silently eating. Abhigyaan blinked his eyes with assurance and Ruhani nodded her head with a small smile. Ruhani then went to kitchen for packing Anaisha’s lunch box and Abhigyaan too stood up for getting his bag from the couch.

Ruhani when returned from the kitchen saw that Anaisha was giggling with Akhil while saying something into his ear and he too said something to her. Seeing Akhil’s cheerful face, Ruhani’s face also graced with a beautiful smile. Someone really said the truth that only a kid held the power to bring a smile on any sad face.

Ruhani went to Anaisha and said, “Lets go Anny, otherwise we’ll be late.” At last she left for putting her box in her bag.

Anaisha stood up from her chair and Akhil gave a thumbs up to her and she grinned. She came to the living room and meanwhile turning back to see Akhil who was smiling looking at her. Anil and Suhasini too came to the living room after fetching their things.

“Dadda, you are forgetting something..” Anaisha said all of a sudden.

Abhigyaan looked him with confusion and Anaisha said to Ruhani, “Mumma.. you too..”

Ruhani and Abhigyaan shared a perplexed look with each other and looked Anaisha. She pointed her both index fingers on her cheeks and they both understood what she meant. They both bent down to her level and hold her firmly.

Abhigyaan and Ruhani were started leaning to Anaisha’s side and when they were near to her cheek, Anaisha winked to Akhil and he shouted, “Gyaan..”

Abhigyaan turned his face to Akhil’s side, on the same time, Anaisha pulled her face back and Ruhani’s lips touched on Abhigyaan’s right cheek.

Suhasini gasped and everyone’s mouth hung open on what they were seeing. Ruhani immediately pulled back with widened eyes and Abhigyaan too became shocked and couldn’t register what just had happened. Ruhani stood up nervously and started looking here and there with embarrassment. Abhigyaan too stood up but his gaze was on her and his face still was holding that amusement expressions.