Ch 142: Manifested

*Just an another announcement regarding my new book, "Be Your Healer(Anikhil's story)" which I have already launched on my profile with  full intro and copyrights

*Just an another announcement regarding my new book, "Be Your Healer(Anikhil's story)" which I have already launched on my profile with  full intro and copyrights. So, who hasn't checked it, please go and check this and show your love to my new book as well. Also, gave a small teaser here too in the previous chapter...you guys can check that one too..❤

People who already added the book "Be Your Healer" in their reading list.. Thank you so much guys for your support and others who still didnt do that, its a request from your author that please add the book in your public list or library for further updates...🤗

Please do votes and leave lots of comments for motivating your author..😁

Enjoy Reading..*

❤❤❤

Saxena House(Dehradun):

After spending the special night while making love to each other 3 times till dawn, couple were now sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. Yesterday night was the most amazing one for both of them as if Abhigyaan wanted to love her again and again then she too was being more demanding for his love more and more. She didn't want to stop herself instead wanted to unleash her desires for him through her love which not just Abhigyaan but Ruhani too missed and now when they got it and would get it in the future, no one wanted to stop.

Abhigyaan was laying on his stomach and Ruhani was closer to him. His one hand was protectively holding her from her bare waist and she too put her hand above him like if he didn't want to let her go at any cost, she too didn't want to leave his side neither wanted him to go.

All the candles had been extinguished and the room curtains were closed. Outside weather was bit chilly due to end of September but still sun was shining which was trying to peek through to their room but all the curtains were shut properly that wasn't allowing the sun rays to come and disturb their deep sleep.

"Knock knock.." Suddenly someone started knocking on their room door.

"Knock...knock..." another little louder knock.

Abhigyaan stirred after hearing the knock and he groaned in his sleep but still didn't able to open his eyes. He had this feeling, he heard some sound but due to his tiredness and sleep, he wasn't able to think properly. So, he ignored and turned to Ruhani's side then after pulling her more to him, he slept again. Ruhani too turned to his side in her sleep and hid her face in his bare chest then they both slept in each other's embrace.

Knock...knock...

"Big bro, Bhabhi...open the door, guys.." Ryma again knocked louder than before and said from outside.

Abhigyaan opened his eyes abruptly when he heard with a knock, he heard a voice too.

"BIG BRO.. BHABHI..." Ryma again spoke from outside in her louder voice while knocking then giggled.