Ch 136: Bitter Truth

*Thank you once again to all my readers for being so patience with me regarding the updates and sending your wishes for my good health but still I want to tell you, I am actually not feeling well yet and I dont know how much time this will take bu...

*Thank you once again to all my readers for being so patience with me regarding the updates and sending your wishes for my good health but still I want to tell you, I am actually not feeling well yet and I dont know how much time this will take but still as we all heard the show must go on so, from now I will try my level best to be a regular writer and give you all updates on time...

Secondly, I hope you all have read my 'Alert Note' and for those who think that was a joke so let me clear this, it wasnt a joke at all, If I am determined to take that step then I will whenever I feel like but as I know how much my regular readers want me to continue my work on wattpad so here I am giving a last choice. So, I am putting a vote target for my whole book means if at the end of this book, we will cross 40k votes then I will continue my work here. If some of my silent readers also want me to continue my stories here so, please start voting on further chapters or the previous ones as well so that we will cross 40k in terms of votes.

Please do votes and leave lots of comments for making your author happy and motivated for further...😊

Enjoy reading...🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena House(Dehradun):

Anil was standing near the window and looking outside when Suhasini walked in while calling him, "Anil, did you make all the necessary envelops? Just tell me how many you have made then I will tally this with the list..."

She was going to the dressing room while saying that when observed her husband didn't reply to her anything. Suhasini turned and saw, Anil was still standing in same position which seemed very strange to her. Suhasini came to her husband while calling him but still Anil didn't reply.

She came closer and put a hand on his shoulder which startled Anil and he looked back. Suhasini too saw him with strange yet worried expressions as she didn't see her husband in this much deep thoughts before.

"Suhasini, what happened? Everything is fine, right?" Anil asked when saw his wife was looking him with worriedness.

Suhasini still was looking him with same look and said, "That's what, I was about to ask, Anil that what happened.. I am calling you from the last 5 minutes but seemed like you were in some other thinking, what happened, is there anything that bothering you?"

"I love you, Anu.."

"I love you yoo, Akki.."

The scene started flashing in front of Anil's eyes that he had seen a while ago near the kitchen which was the reason of his deep thinking. Suhasini again saw her husband was looking lost so she shook him. 

Anil blinked then looked her who still was giving her worried yet questioning look. Anil gave a small smile to her then held her hand and said, "Nothing happened, Hansini... just feeling tired with all the preparations and all.."