Ch 62: Growth and Stability

*Chapter dedicated to one of my avid reader AnushkaSingh064

*Chapter dedicated to one of my avid reader AnushkaSingh064... its her birthday...🥳

Happiest bday dear.. May the almighty bless you with huge success in your life..☺❤

Thank you so much dear for your constant support..accept this chapter as a small appreciation gift from my side....😊

Happy reading..😁*

❤❤❤

Sinha Mansion:

Morning rays were peeping through the window and fell on Ruhani’s face which she instantly ignored and turned her face another side. She touched the other side of the bed with closed eyes but didn’t find anyone. She moved a bit further but still there wasn’t anyone. She opened her eyes in a jerk and woke up then checked the bed with her wide opened eyes as she didn’t see her husband there.

She scratched her head with confusion and mumbled, “Was I dreaming or it actually happened whatever had happened last night..”

She went to the closet side then checked washroom but there too wasn’t anyone so she again thought, “But it was looking so real..”

Then realization hit her and she went to the balcony to check the arrangements which he had done last night. She opened the door and saw everything was still present there. She went there with contentment and sat on the cushion then started reminiscing the last night incident. His surprise then cute fight and at last the memorable night.

Thinking about all that her face graced with a beautiful shy smile specially after remembering his confession then the kiss, she gave him. It was the first time that she initiated at this level and took next step willingly and for the first time, his confession didn’t make her guilty at all, it was so pure and divine that she liked it very much. Not to forget his pampering kisses on her face, which created a havoc inside her at this level that she wanted to lost herself in him.

Unknowingly her hand went to her face on that areas where he left the sign of his love and she felt more shy by thinking all these. Seemed like, she still could feel his lips on her face and she was actually  feeling amazed by her own behavior.

You are going mad, you know that..” Her innersole  mocked her.

“I am fine and don’t need your suggestion so get lost..” She retorted.

Yeah yeah now you will only say this because I am telling the truth to you..” Her innersole again mocked.

“Don’t irritate me in the morning.. get lost now..” Ruhani said feeling irritated as she knew her innersole was right but she didn’t want to believe.

Why should I get lost… its you who are behaving like a maniac in the morning.. you disturbed my sleep by remembering your husband’s kisses and now you are angry on me.. It should be me who should have shown my anger to you..” Her innersole said while rolling her eyes.