Ch 25: Trepidation

Its been 2 weeks since Vansh and Sameera got married. After that everyone went to their normal life. After 4 days of the wedding, newly wedded went to their honeymoon and still they were enjoying this. Ruhani and Anika started working on the mall project designing. Abhigyaan and Ruhani did 2 and 3 meetings regarding the project but every time it was like the professional one, no personal talks were allowed and Abhigyaan somehow relieved with this.

After that reception incident, when he first met Ruhani regarding the project, he was feeling nervous to face her but during the meeting, she didn't let him feel something had happened between them as she behaved normal like his client, he then felt comfortable after this. He didn't tell Akhil about it as he knew what could be his reaction he would tease him till his death so its better to keep it a secret from him.

Akhil was bit busy in these days because wedding took his a lot time and now he had to handle his pending cases so just because of his busy schedule, he even couldn't able to accompany Abhigyaan for the meetings and he cursed himself as he missed his chances to meet his Chit chat there.

It was Sunday afternoon, today Sinha and Saxena were going to meet at Sinha Mansion as they wanted to talk about their marriage. When Saxena were leaving the reception party, Suhasini talked to Ronav and said they wanted to discuss with them something important and same words were spoken by Ronav as well. Both families didn't know till now the topic they were going to discuss was same. Later they both decided they would meet at Sinha Mansion so Saxena agreed.

Sinha Mansion:

Ruhani came home from the orphanage with Reyansh and later after her lunch, she was sitting in her room working on some designs. Ronav and Krisha saw her from afar. They both didn't want that for now she got to know what they were planning for her so they wanted her to be outside when Saxena came.

Ronav looked at Krisha and said, "Its time to work on our plan. She is working so lets go and talk to Rey." Krisha nodded and they went to Reyansh's room.

After sometime, Ruhani was doing her work when she heard some noises that were coming from outside and it seemed like someone was coming to her. When the noises got clear she turned and saw Reyansh was coming to her room followed by Ronav and Krisha who were calling him from behind, "Champ listen na please, sorry we'll go some other time."

"No dad, every time you say this thing. You promised and then you forgot and went to do your work." Reyansh said and crossed her arms with frown.

"Hey, what happened bhai, bhabhi? Why is he angry now?" Ruhani asked after seeing Reyansh angry face.

Ronav and Krisha shared a look and Krisha said, "Vo Ruh, Rey wanted to go to the mall but suddenly Ronav got a call from our financial advisor there are something that needs to be checked in our firm so we have to go there and we promised Rey that we'll take him out but now we can't go that's why he is angry."

"You both are so mean, you love your work more than me, I am not talking with you both and this time no need to bribe me with your ice creams and chocolates because I wont listen this time." Reyansh said still with crossed arms and frown with pouted face.

Trio looked at Reyansh first then shared a look among each other. Ronav gestured Ruhani and she nodded. She turned to Reyansh and said, "Rey, don't be upset because of them, let them do their work if they don't want to go then we'll go and enjoy. We will eat pizza, burger, fries then at last we'll go to your favorite ice cream parlor too. It will be fun, right."

Reyansh looked at Ruhani who was passing her smile to him. He looked her with suspicious eyes and said, "What is your benefit in this, I don't believe you are taking my side."