Ch 45: Arrange To Love

Chapter dedicated to one of my avid reader and constant supporter iMousumi9 😁❤

Yesterday was her birthday and I am so sorry, I tried to update till yesterday but couldnt make it but still I guess I am not that late.. so happiest birthday sweetheart..❤ thank you for always being so supportive and showering this much love on us.. May God fulfill all your wishes.. 😘💞

Enjoy the chapter..😁

Happy reading..💕

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

Ruhani was getting ready in the room for the pag phera ceremony. Ronav had arrived along with Reyansh and after having the breakfast, she came to the room for getting ready. She was wearing her bangles when Abhigyaan came to the room while adjusting his cufflinks and called her, “Ruhani.. I have to..”

But his words stopped in his throat after seeing the beautiful angel in front of him. Ruhani turned when heard his voice and looked him who was looking at her without a blink.

She was wearing a light green color silver net saree with silver blouse. She wore same silver earrings which was shining in her ears and her long silky hairs were completing her look perfectly. A small bindi with dark pink lipstick and matching bangles were adoring her beauty more and she was looking a perfect Indian newly wedded bride.

Ruhani cleared her throat to gain his attention while looking down

Ruhani cleared her throat to gain his attention while looking down. He came out from his dreamland and blinked his eyes to adjust with the scenario. He came forward and she too came to him. He looked her again and she was still looking down. He observed her face. Her kajal filled eyes, minimal make up and those pink petal like lips created an alien sensation in his body which he never felt before.

She said still looking down, “You were saying something..”

His thoughts broke with her angelic voice and he looked her while looking lost and thought why he was calling her. She gave him a narrowed look and he said while scratching his forehead, “Voh…”

He actually forgot the real reason to come here and now he wasn’t remembering either. She looked his confused face and said, “What happened? Are you fine?”

Abhigyaan looked her and nodded his head then said, “Yeah, I am all right. Ronav is here and waiting for you.”

She looked him again with bewildered expression and said, “I know Abhigyaan, we all had our breakfast together, remember.”

Abhigyaan mentally face palmed himself for getting embarrass in front of her and she said feeling all worried, “I don’t think you are feeling good.” She held his arms and took him to the bed side. She made him sit on the bed and said, “You take rest, I will be back with the medicine.”