Ch 54: An Angel in Disguise

Saxena Mansion:

After waking up Anaisha, Ruhani led her to the dining area as its time for her evening snack. Ruhani thought something but before going further she wanted to talk Abhigyaan first. Though she knew, he wouldn’t deny her for anything but still she wanted to take his suggestion too.

She was feeding Anaisha when she saw Suhasini was going to the kitchen. She thought she should ask Suhasini too so she called her, “Maa..”

Suhasini turned when heard her voice. She came to her with smile and asked while caressing her hairs, “What happened beta, You want to say something?”

Ruhani smiled and asked, “Voh, I was thinking you invited bhai and bhabhi on the dinner so can I invite my friend Anika too? After my marriage, I didn’t meet her for once and missing her too. If you say, can I?”

Suhasini gave a frown look to her and Ruhani looked down after seeing her expressions as she thought she might be didn’t like the idea for calling her here  but her next words amazed Ruhani so much that she looked her with astonishment.

“Do you really consider us your parents?” Suhasini asked with little disappointment.

Ruhani looked her with widened eyes and asked while standing up from the chair, “Why are you saying this maa?”

“Because if you think then you didn’t ask from me,  in fact just told me like maa.. I am also calling my friend for the dinner as Ronav and Krisha are also coming.” Suhasini said with neutral expression.

Ruhani heaved and held her both ears then said, “I am sorry maa.. I will be take care from next time, please.”

Suhasini looked her and seeing her pouted face with puppy eyes, her heart melted. She removed her hands from her ears and said, “Its ok..”

Ruhani grinned and Suhasini said while showing her index finger, “But this time huh, if next time you will do any mistake then like your mom did, I too will be  going to pull your ear, ok.”

Ruhani giggled and sat the chair to feed Anaisha when she spoke, “Wow mumma, Rey is coming to our house.”

Suhasini and Ruhani heard her chirpy voice and Suhasini said, “Yes mera bacha, they are coming for dinner..”

Anaisha stood on the chair and started clapping with full excitement while saying, “Yey…Rey is coming, Rey is coming..yey..”

They both laughed on her cute antics and Ruhani made her sit on the chair again. Suhasini was about to go when she again turned to Ruhani and said, “Beta, ask Abhi, what he would like to have in dinner any specific dish or anything. He is in his study.”

Ruhani nodded and unknowingly she came to know about his whereabouts which she wanted to know before. She fed Anaisha her food and first went to the kitchen for preparing his coffee as she thought, he must be needed it. After preparing his coffee, she made her way to the study room.

Abhigyaan was busy in his work and checking some files when he heard door knocking sound. He thought it might be some staff as, if Akhil visited, as usual he never knocked and he too was habitual of his this habit now. So without looking at the door he ordered the person to come in.

Ruhani came inside after hearing his voice. She opened the door and slowly closed it, not to disturb his work but like always, due to her anklet sounds, he upped her eyelashes and looked her who was carefully closing the door.

“Why are you closing it so carefully?” Abhigyaan asked.

Ruhani flinched after hearing his voice and put her one free hand on her chest after turning around and said, “God, you scared me.”