Ch 51: Blushing Beauty

* Happy bday one of my very good friend and my supporter UpasanaAroraBatra... Have a nice year ahead dear...❤❤

This chapter dedicated to her, Consider this chapter as a small gift dear from my side... 😍*

Enjoy reading...🤗

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

Morning came and it was the time for sun to shine but seemed like today the sun didn’t want to wake up early as he too didn’t want to break the dreamy moment of two souls who still were sleeping peacefully in each other’s arms, without worrying about their surroundings. The sun was still hiding behind the dark clouds because today some heavy clouds appeared to the sky which were turning it into grey color.

After sometime, Abhigyaan stirred in his sleep but he didn’t able to make a move. He couldn’t understand why he wasn’t able to move his arm and he abruptly opened his eyes but still the view was blurred to his eyes. He opened and closed his eyes then rubbed it while using the hand which was on her waist. He was still rubbing it but seeing the scene in front of his eyes, his half sleepy eyes became wide and he tried to sit up but Ruhani’s half body was on his, so he couldn’t make a move.

He looked everywhere and saw, she was sleeping on his one arm and her head was rested on his chest using it like a pillow. Her one leg was above him and he too caged that one leg with his also. He slowly removed his that leg and again looked her. Her face was tilted little above enough to admire his sleeping beauty.

Ruhani’s face was covering with some hairs but he was afraid to remove it as he didn’t want to end this serene moment. He was afraid what if her sleep got broken then he knew, he wouldn’t be able to enjoy his morning like he was enjoying now but if he wouldn’t remove it then he wouldn’t be able to see her innocent face.

After battling for a while, he finally decided to remove it so he slowly brought his hand near her face and slowly tried to remove the strands as he didn’t want to break her sleep because he knew, it would be his lose only if this would have happened. He was removing and she stirred a bit. He instantly took his hand back and waited for a moment when he was confirmed she slept again, he started his work and with utmost care, he finally succeeded.

A smile came to his lips when he observed his angel. Her closed eyes, her button like small nose and those pink lips which were adoring with small cute pout. Seeing that pout, last night memory flashed in front of his eyes where he so wanted to kiss those tempting lips when her face became red after her crying on emotional scenes. How much he controlled on himself only he knew but still reminiscing the last night, he was feeling elated as with each passing day, they were taking one step closer to each other. 

“I so wish from now onwards, we can sleep like this only where nothing will be around us except our euphoric moments.” He thought to himself.

He smiled on his own thoughts and admired her face one more time while saying to himself, “Thank you for the last night, love. I don’t know about you but for me it was the best one and so peaceful.”

He wanted to kiss on her forehead but couldn’t as her face was still on his chest and if he would try to raise his body then surely she would wake up which he least wanted. Reluctantly, he left that idea and again started admiring his sleeping angel.

After a while, Ruhani started stirring and she slowly tried to open her eyes. She felt someone’s gaze on her but as she still wasn’t fully awake so couldn’t able to witness anything. She rubbed her eyes and saw above where her eyes met with the dark ones who were still admiring her with small smile.