Ch 101: Inner Conflicts

Saxena Farmhouse:

Saxena Farmhouse:

Abhigyaan still was holding her in his arms and he felt, her body was stiffening as she said further,

"But one day, my all doubts turned into true when I witnessed his true side."

Ruhani sobbed in his arms while talking about her horrendous past. Abhigyaan held her tightly in his arms seeing her in this state and he started feeling guilty after realizing that he did wrong yesterday for not talking to her but what he could have done as he too was feeling hurt.

His thoughts broke when he saw Ruhani was wriggling and sniffing. He backed up and saw her red face. He sighed and took her to the couch side then made her sat there. He poured some water in the glass and made her drank a little.

After putting the glass on the table, he sat beside her and encircled his arms around her shoulder then put her head on his upper arm. He held her hand and she felt relax in his arm. After a while, she took a breathe and said, "You remembered when I came to our home before wedding for the first time on dinner and I was applying an ointment on your burn mark then suddenly something happened and I ran from there."

She upped her head to see him for his response and he gave a nod to her. She blinked and said, "On that time, you were not the reason that I ran, it was actually Kabir whose one memory started haunting me on that time and I got scared from your touch as well."

Abhigyaan's hold became tight on her hand as he was feeling helpless after hearing her. She knew it would have effected him but she had to tell him, so, she said,

"That was the first time when he tried to touch me and kiss me forcefully."

Abhigyaan too stiffened after hearing her words and his jaw clenched and hold became more tight in her hand. Ruhani didn't look to his side as his changing demeanor was telling her everything. Ruhani looked at front and said,

"I was too shocked to see his behavior and on that time I came to know his real face when I protested him but he too was fighting and tried to get what he wanted. At last, when I was trying to run away, he held my wrist tightly and slapped me..."

[Those who dont remember, please refer Ch 20 for that past memory, thank you.🙂]

Abhigyaan closed his eyes feeling all furious after hearing her and her eyes again brimmed with tears and she looked down. Some tears fell on his hand and he alarmed. He composed himself and saw her with his soften eyes. He held her chin and made her look into his side.

She didn't control and hid her face in his chest while hiccuping and said, "In our time, that slapped came in my memory and when I saw your hand was on my face *Hiccups* I got scared Abhigyaan and thought again I am going to experience this so, I ran away from you.." At last she again sobbed.

Abhigyaan soothed her and his eyes too became glossy seeing her in that state. He started rubbing her back and patted her head then said, "It wasn't your fault, Jaana.. I am sorry, I don't know you were going through with all these.."