Ch 145: Unexpected News

*This day is really special for me as its been 9 years that me and my husband tied the holy knot of marriage and bound with each other till eternity

*This day is really special for me as its been 9 years that me and my husband tied the holy knot of marriage and bound with each other till eternity.. its our anniversary day...🥰

Before starting the chapter, I want to inform you all that, its not the last chapter, its second last. I was writing the chapter but words count was increasing so, I have to split the chapter into 2. Last chapter, I will update soon.😊

This chapter is not fully edited as last moment, I had to decide about spliting so, please excuse the mistakes..😄

Now Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Next day couple was all set to go to their home for celebrating their anniversary with their families and friends. They didn’t tell anyone about the coming good news as they were really wanted to see the reactions of each and every member specially Anaisha. They had planned a small surprise for them through which they would announce it. After travelling from their private jet, couple finally reached to their home.

Saxena Mansion:

Couple entered inside the house while holding each other’s hands and a smile on their faces. Suhasini was giving instructions to home staff whereas Anil was at the backyard for seeing the arrangements for tonight party.

Anaisha was coming down from the stairs when she saw her parents were coming and she excitedly ran to them while calling, “Mumma.. Dadda…”

Suhasini saw them after hearing Anaisha and she too went to them. Anaisha was running and was about to hug Ruhani with that enthusiam but before she could do that, Abhigyaan came ahead and after spreading his arms in front of her and blocked her as judging Anaisha’s speed, he felt she would have bumped with Ruhani.

“Hi Princess, that’s not fair.. you always go and meet your mumma first but what about dadda..” Abhigyaan said to Anaisha after kneeling in front of her.

Anaisha smiled and said in her naughtiness, “Yeah that because I love my mumma most than you, dadda..”

Abhigyaan’s mouth hung opened after hearing his daughter and Anaisha passed Abhigyaan then hugged Ruhani. Ruhani too hugged her daughter and kissed the top of her head while asking, “How are you, my doll..”

“I am good, mumma… Happy anniversary..” She said and wished her.

Abhigyaan smiled seeing their affection and stood up then again said to Anaisha, “If now you are done to meet your favorite then can I meet you, Princess and don’t forget its my anniversary too..” then made a pout.

Anaisha giggled and went to her father who picked her up in his arms and she wished, “Happy anniversary to you too, dadda..”

Abhigyaan kissed her cheek and said, “Thank you, my darling..”