Ch 55: Together We Make Better

Saxena Mansion:

Saxena Mansion:

Saxenas and Sinhas were having some fun with some small chit chats and there were two persons from whom one was dying to get that someone’s attention whereas the another one was ignoring him. If by any chance their gaze met, then Anika was just giving him the frown expressions.

Akhil huffed and whispered in Abhigyaan’s ear, “I have to talk to her.. Man she is hell angry with me.”

“Then who told you to ignore her.” Abhigyaan said in low voice and rolled his eyes.

“I know, I did a mistake but now what should I do? I need to talk to her.” Akhil said feeling guilty.

“Wait for sometime, you see everyone is here so we cant do anything now.” Abhigyaan whispered while looking around.

“Not we, I cant do anything but you can..” Akhil said while showing him his full teeth.

“What does that look means?” Abhigyaan asked in low voice and gave him a suspicious look.

“Help me, please..” Akhil whispered with a pout on his face.

“What help..” Abhigyaan was saying but in between they heard Ronav’s voice so looked him with a jerk.

“How is the business going on, Abhi?” Ronav asked casually but seeing Abhigyaan’s startled face, he narrowed his eyes in confusion.

Ronav looked both of them but Abhigyaan composed and said, “Everything is going fine, Ronav. You tell, how is yours?”

Ronav smiled and said, “Mine too is working good. I hope my sister is not troubling you much.”

Abhigyaan looked Ruhani and her attention also turned to them when she heard Ronav. Abhigyaan gave a mischief look to Ruhani and said, “No, not at all…in fact she is doing pretty much good in every work.” 

Ruhani snapped her head in his direction with amusement. She somehow understood what he wanted to say as the impish look on his face telling her a lot. Everyone looked him with different expressions like some were confused hearing those words while others were looking him with raised brows.

He looked everyone’s expressions and said, “I mean, she is very determined towards her every work and does it with full dedication whether its some household work or her office work.”

Suhasini heard him and said, “That you said right Abhi, even she is so caring and handling Anny is so well now she even doesn’t come to us.”

Everyone laughed and on the same time, Reyansh and Anaisha too came there. Anny directly went to her mother and sat on her lap whereas Reyansh went to Abhigyaan and said, “We didn’t meet yet my shopping partner.”

Everyone laughed on his words and Anil asked, “Shopping partner.. that’s something new to know about Abhi..”

Everyone chuckled and Reyansh said, “Yes uncle, you know he is best in shopping.”