Family Description

Meet Abhigyaan's Family

Suhasini Saxena:

Abhigyaan’s mother. She is in her early 50s but no one can predict her age as she still look young in her that age too. She is very humble and kind lady. A social worker who runs an orphanage and old age home which is owned by her son and she too runs a NGO which helps the poor people in their needs.

Anil Saxena:

Abhigyaan’s father. Previously he hold the position of CEO but when his son showed his capability and hard work then he handed all the empire to him. Now he sometimes helps his son and his wife in their work. He is in her middle 50s. A very generous and calm person.

Anaisha Saxena:

Abhigyaan’s daughter. She is 3 but soon to be 4. She is the shining star of Saxena family, heartbeat of her father. She is a naughty child but very understanding then her age. Her father can do anything just to make her wish fulfill.

Akhil Arora:

Abhigyaan’s childhood best friend and a lawyer. His parents are living in abroad but he wants to live in India that’s why he is here with Abhigyaan. Like a true friend he is always stand with Abhigyaan with his all thick and thin situations. He is a very fun loving person.

Shanaya Roy:

She is a daughter of Anil’s(Abhigyaan's father) one of a good friend and business associates. She is a family friend of Abhigyaan. She has a crush on Abhigyaan since her childhood but Abhigyaan never see her in anyway except a good and sometimes formal friend.

Meet Ruhani's Family

Ronav Sinha:

Ruhani’s elder brother. He is in her late 20s. He is a criminal lawyer. He owns his own law firm “Sinha law firms”. He is also a very famous lawyer. People need to take long and long appointments to hire him as their lawyer because he is the best. He is Akhil’s college friend too.

Krisha Sinha:

Ruhani’s Sister-in-law(Bhabhi) and wife of Ronav Sinha. She is in her late 20s. She is an accountant. She is very mature and well understanding person. She loves Ruhani more than her own son. She made her own identity as an accountant so she doesn’t work for one company when any company needs an accountant they all approach her as she has now few clients of her own but mostly she works for her husband’s company.

Reyansh Sinha:

He is 4 years son of Ronav and Krisha and nephew of Ruhani. A very cute and naughty child. He really likes to tease and irritate Ruhani so much with his unending questions.

Anika Mishra:

Ruhani’s childhood best friend. She is in her early 20s. She and Ruhani both opened “Dream Interiors” together but Ruhani’s investment is more then her so she always consider Ruhani as her boss. She is a very understanding and humble person but she can be bad if someone try to hurt her friends.

Sameera Gupta:

Ruhani’s college friend but soon became her and Anika’s best friend too. She is also in her early 20s and working in A&A industry as a PA of Abhigyaan. She is in a relationship with Vansh Kapoor.

Vansh Kapoor:

Ruhani’s another childhood best friend. He is in his mid 20s. Since childhood they both were neighbours and he is one year older then Ruhani and always consider her like a little sister. He is very protective towards her. He recently took his father’s business and became CEO of his company. He is in a relationship with Sameera soon they both are going to marry.

Hello lovely Readers💕

Here are the another members of the story. As the story will go I will introduce another characters too. 🤗

I just want to stick with the main lead's cast so didn't mention any other but if you want i will introduce them too or you can imagine the cast according to their characters description.🤩

I hope till now i did justice with this. 😊

Prologue will upload tomorrow. 😁

With lots of love ❤

With lots of love ❤

Take care and bye🙋‍♀️