Ch 121: Eyes On Stalks

*Thank you so much to all the readers who give their precious votes on the chapters as due to their help this has crossed 25k votes

*Thank you so much to all the readers who give their precious votes on the chapters as due to their help this has crossed 25k votes... Thank you so much guys..🙏

This chapter is a roller coaster where you will read some fun to banter to teasing to some emotional scenes and not to forget some romantic moments too...❤

Please shower your love with your votes and lots of comments which is the key reason of your writer's motivation..😊

Now Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

Abhigyaan and Ruhani finally reached to their home. Their driver opened the back door for them and Abhigyaan came out. He was about to pick her in his arms when Ruhani said with a shock, "What are you doing?"

Abhigyaan became confused and said while shrugging, "Pati dharam...(Husband's right/duty..)"

Ruhani chuckled hearing his words and said, "You can help me in walking and with that too, you can fulfill your pati dharam, mere pyare pati dev( my dear husband).." she took his jaw in her hand and shook it here and there with cute gestures at the end.

Abhigyaan narrowed his eyes and asked, "Are you feeling shy that I will take you in my arms in front of everyone?"

Ruhani looked down feeling little shy with his question and slightly nodded her head. She still was looking down and a shriek came out from her mouth when she noticed, her husband picked her up in his arms.

"Abhigyaan...please, I told you, I will shy.." Ruhani said when he started walking ahead.

"And I would love to see that red color on your face due to that shyness, my blushing beauty.." Abhigyaan said while looking at her and she felt her cheeks started burning with his answer only.

"What will other say, you know everyone will tease us.." Ruhani said further as she knew, her friends and family too would be there for welcoming her at home.

"I can handle the teasing but if I will not pick you up then mom will surely welcome me with her flying slipper and I am not in a mood for any beating.." Abhigyaan said casually and Ruhani laughed on his comment.

She shook her head and didn't say anything further. They both reached to the front gate where all the family members were there and Suhasini was waiting for them to welcome in the home. They stood at the gate and Suhasini did small pooja with them and were removing any bad vibes or evil eyes from them as from now, she really wanted that her children remained happy without any hurdles in their life.

They all welcomed them and Ruhani was in awe to see all the preparations. All the living room was fully decorated with the air and foil balloons. Their was a big banner which was beautifully decorated with the foil balloons where 'Welcome home' was written. The sides were beautifully decorated with the flowers and colorful strings.