Ch 38: Lifetime Winning

Sinha Mansion:

After taking the blessings of elders, they all were making their way to the garden area to have their meal when Abhigyaan didn’t see his shoes there. He looked around but couldn’t find it. Ruhani looked him and asked, “Is something wrong?”

Abhigyaan saw her face and said while roaming his eyes around, “Nothing, I am just looking for my shoes.”

On the same time, Anika came to them and said, “Are jiju.. itni bhi jaldi kya hai. Mil jayenge apke jute(What is the hurry brother in law. You will get your shoes soon). Come, everyone is calling you.”

They both looked her and nodded their heads. Anika took them to the garden area and made them sit on the chairs. Meanwhile Akhil too came. Abhigyaan saw him with suspicious look and asked “Where were you?”

Akhil shook his head as no. Abhigyaan narrowed his eyes but he ignored and sat there to have his food. After finishing the meal, they all did some other rituals with them and later they wanted to go inside but Abhigyaan stopped them and said, “I need my shoes.”

Everyone looked him and Anika and Sameera came forward with teasing smirk. Anika said while putting her hands on the waist, “You know Jiju, today you have to pay something to get your shoes.”

Abhigyaan looked and said with same tease, “And why so Saali sahiba( sister in law)?”

Anika giggled when he referred her Saali sahiba. She smiled and said, “Because, being your saali sahiba its our right to empty your bank balance, so if you need your shoes then first give us something then we’ll decide what to do.”

Everyone laughed and Abhigyaan and Ruhani too chuckled. After a while Abhigyaan didn’t say anything Anika raised her brows and said, “Come on Jiju, we gave our precious sister to you now cant you make us happy to give something.” At last she made a pout.

“No, he cant. Because from now onwards, his only duty to make your sister happy and he will only do that.” Akhil interrupted and said. All the elders went inside to do the bidaai preparations as they knew, this would take long.

Anika frowned and said, “You have to know when two mature people are talking then you should not poke your nose in between..”

Akhil laughed on her statement which made her more angry. He looked her face and said in his laughter, “Mature..” He again started laughing and after controlling himself, he again said, “Well Ms. Chit chat I can only see one person mature here between you two and that’s my friend only but you.. mature … Oh my god.. how and when did this all happen?” He asked and again started laughing.

Anika became more angry. She pointed her index finger to him and said with frown, “Back off you cheesy monkey, you don’t know with whom are you messing.” Then she crossed her arms.

He too copied her gestures and said with teasing smirk, “Oh really, then tell me, I really love to know that.”

Anika snapped her head to his side. She was about to say when Krisha along with Aruna came there and Aruna said, “Oh god, they again started. Ribbon cutting wasn’t enough for them that now they again are fighting.”

Everyone turned their heads to their direction. They came forward and Aruna again said, “What is this kids, if you both are fighting like this then I don’t think we can bring our wedding couple today home.”

Anika started whining like a kid and said to Aruna, “See aunty your son, he is again meddling between me and my jiju.”

Aruna glared Akhil and he said, “Mom, she is the one who started. I am just taking my friend’s side.” At last he shrugged.