Ch 73: Familyhood

Note: I dont own any rights to the songs that used in this chapter. They all belong to their respective owners and only used for the story's representative purposes.

*Chapter dedicated to Roshni_11 as its her birthday today...🥳🥳

Happiest birthday my dearie.. May the almighty bless you with huge success and bundle of happiness.. enjoy your day fullest..😍😘

Now happy reading..😊*

❤❤❤

End of December came and today all the couples were going to their small trip on Ronav’s farmhouse. Two days before, it was Christmas and they all celebrated on Sinha Mansion with a small family get together as kids wanted to celebrate this. Akhil became their Santa and everyone brought lots of gifts for both the kids. Kids made a big Christmas tree with the help of elders and they enjoyed that night fullest in the presence of each and every member.

Finally, they were leaving today as its Friday and they all were planning to come on Monday then celebrated the new year eve with Suhasini and Anil along with kids as the kids were not going with them. Suhasini suggested Krisha that she would take care of them and they should enjoy this good time. Krisha asked Reyansh and he was more than happy that he was going to spend good quality time with his favorite sister, even Anaisha too was feeling overjoy with this thing.

Saxena Mansion:

Ronav and Krisha along with Reyansh came to the Saxena Mansion for dropping Reyansh and from here they all would go together in two cars. They made their way to the living room where everyone was present and Ruhani and Suhasini were doing last minute packing for some necessity as they would be going to cook the food together on the farm house.

Reyansh came inside running and yelling while getting everyone’s attention, “Anny…”

Anaisha and other persons diverted their attention to him and Anny too ran to his side then duo hugged each other. Everyone laughed seeing the two cuties together like this. Abhigyaan went and greeted both of them.

Suhasini and Ruhani too came and Suhasini asked Krisha while embracing her, “How are you beta, feeling good now?”

They broke the hug and Krisha replied with a smile, “Yes aunty, I am very well…”

She smiled and welcomed them then they both met with Ruhani while hugging her. Anil wasn’t present there as Abhigyaan was going out so he went to office for attending some meetings. Lunch time had already been over as they decided to go there after this because it wouldn’t take much time to reach there.

After having the tea and coffee, they decided to leave then suddenly Ruhani asked, “Why didn’t Akhil bhai come yet?”

“He was busy in some case and will meet us near the court.” Abhigyaan said and she nodded.

Krisha saw Reyansh and said, “Rey, don’t trouble your grandmom ok, if I will get to know about your naughtiness actions then I wont leave you here with Anny from next time..”

Reyansh shook his head in affirmation and said, “Don’t worry mom, I will be a good boy and you don’t take much tension about me… I will be more than happy to stay here with Anny..”

Everyone chuckled and Suhasini said to Krisha, “Don’t worry beta, he wont trouble us, I know.. you guys go …its going to be late otherwise.”

They all bid good bye to the kids and Suhasini then  settled themselves in their cars. They decided that Ronav and Krisha would go and pick Anika and Akhil and Abhigyaan and Ruhani would go for picking Vansh and Sameera as Ruhani didn’t get that much time to spend with them. After picking all of them, they made their way to the farmhouse.