Ch 96: Tainted Memories

*Thank you once again for reaching the story to 103k views with 17k+ votes

*Thank you once again for reaching the story to 103k views with 17k+ votes.🙏

I told about double updates but I couldnt write that one but I surely wrote this longer chapter for you all where you will witness an emotional to romance to some secrets to its revelations to again a romance and at the end... BOOM...😬 overall a roller coster update.. 😅

My another little sister Lucky3836 started a new book name "Snagdra" where she will post her amazing art work and believe me guys, you all will be going to love her talent.. please go and have a look on brilliant paintings of hers.. you can find the book link on my wall or can click on her username then see her book there... 😁

Now Enjoy reading...🤗*

❤❤❤

Its been 2 days that Anaisha left the Saxena Mansion and distress is still residing there. They didn’t have to think over it again and again so, to remove the negative thoughts from their minds, they all decided to keep themselves busy in their own way. Suhasini started going to NGO and orphanage on daily basis whereas Anil too started going to the office. Abhigyaan busiest himself in his new project so, Anil thought to look after local country projects. Akhil too focused on his coming cases and sometimes due to tension, his anger overpowered him but when he realized his mistake, he did apologize for the same.

Ruhani too went to the office and tried to focus on her work but every time, when there was any meal time, one thought always came across in her mind, “Did Anny eat the food or taking care herself or not?”

Even at the night time, they all had their dinner quietly without any noise or bantering. Every time who always tried to lift up the mood, That Akhil too was feeling vulnerable this time as his sweetheart wasn’t here and he was missing her badly.

Saxena Mansion:

After having the dinner in utmost silence, everyone went to their rooms. Abhigyaan had an important work in his study, so, he told Ruhani, he would join her soon. Ruhani nodded and went to her room for doing her work as well. She was so much engrossed in her work that didn’t notice when the clock stuck at 11.30pm.

Ruhani looked the time with widened eyes and noticed even Abhigyaan didn’t come back from his study. She thought to check him and went to the study. She reached and after opening the door, she saw, he wasn’t there. Ruhani became worried for not seeing him there. She started looking for him here and there when she heard some voices were coming from the home theatre.

Ruhani narrowed her eyes and mumbled, “Who could be there at this hour?”

She took some slow steps and reached there then carefully peeked through the door but seeing the scene there, she became emotional and her eyes welled with the unshed tears. She saw Abhigyaan was sitting inside and seeing Anaisha’s childhood videos on the theatre.