Ch 12: Exhilaration

Dream Interiors:

All the people came out from the conference room. They all halted at the door when Ruhani asked Abhigyaan with a small smile, “Would you like to see from the start or from here onwards, Mr. Saxena?”

Abhigyaan too smiled and replied, “From the start I guess.”

She nodded and they all made their way to reception area. Abhigyaan and Ruhani were walking together followed by the other four people. They all went to the reception area first. Ruhani started explaining each and every detail to them which Abhigyaan was patiently listening.

They all then went to the employees cubicle. When they reached there, all the people stood and looked at Abhigyaan with shocked expressions. They all wished both of them, Abhigyaan and Ruhani too returned their gesture with smile and nod.

One of Ruhani’s employee couldn't control himself and came forward to them. They were looking around when heard a voice, “Hello Sir, My name is Amit Verma.” That guy introduced and extended his hand to him.

Abhigyaan shook his hand with him and smiled. Amit again spoke, “I am working here with Ruhani mam but I am really big fan of yours, sir. You are my inspiration. I am really impressed the way, how you achieved your goals in this young age. I mean being a son of big and well known business man you created your own identity in the business world. I too want to achieve my dreams like you did, sir.”

Abhigyaan again smiled and said, “Thank you so much for your this kind words. I am happy that people consider me their inspiration but still I feel whatever I achieved its just a start for me and I have to go on the long way ahead.”

“Sure sir, I know you will achieve it very soon too.” Amit said and about to leave when Abhigyaan said, “By the way, your mam is also an inspiration for so many people I guess. I mean she too young and built her own company in this young age. A very less girls are here now a days who consider their dreams that much seriously but your mam did.” He said the last part while looking at Ruhani.

Ruhani looked him with a shocked expression. She didn't believe some outsider could also praise her specially for her work and dreams. Till now only her closed one said those things to her what he said today. She really felt content with his words. They both broke the gaze when heard Amit's voice, “I know sir. I really respect my mam and her work. Thank you for listening and gave your valuable time to me.” With this words, last time he shook his hand with Abhigyaan and Akhil then left for his work.

Abhigyaan looked the area and he amazed. All the cubicles were dividing into 2 sections. One was the private cubicle for those who needed privacy in their work and the other one was open and looked publicly for them, who wanted to work or share their ideas with others.

The single cubicles were made by the red color and the other side people booth seating was given the combination of grey and white. The middle space was covered by some open cubicles with random couches and some simple tables and chairs. Ruhani explained the purpose of the separate sitting and Abhigyaan was really fascinated with the ideas.

Office cubicles:👇