Ch 65: First Pleasurable Night

*Surprise

*Surprise.. Surprise.. I know, I am little bit late for the surprise but the chapter made me late as you all understood by seeing the title... 😜

Firstly, thank you so so so much to you all for showering this much love to this book and made this reach to 50k views and 8k votes... one more good news is, recently I even finished my 300 followers, so all thanks to you guys..really grateful and blessed to have you all here...🙏

This chapter contains a little bit mature contents.. so please read that parts at your own risk..I even put this warning before starting the scene..🙂

Chapter dedicated to my sweet si sweetu callmesancheti for making this beautiful cover.

Now enjoy reading..😊*

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

Suhasini was fuming with anger pacing here and there in the living room. Her eyes landed on the wall clock which stuck at 8pm. She looked the clock and said with full anger, “See now, see your son.. how can he be so careless, still he is not here.”

Anil heard and huffed then mumbled to himself, “Dekho kaise mujhe blame kar rhi hai jab beta care kare to uska beta par jab careless ho tab mera..
(See, how she is blaming me, when the son is being caring then he is her son but if he becomes careless then he is mine..)”

“Anil..” Suhasini yelled in anger.

Anil flinched hearing her loud voice and looked her with horror expressions. Suhasini was burning with rage seeing him so calm and cool who was eating apple in his own jovial thoughts.

Suhasini crossed her arms around her chest and said in full anger, “Stop eating like a child, Anil and make a call to someone who could tell us about your careless son.”

Anil stopped eating his apple and said, “He will be back Hansini, no worries. Akhil told na that he said he will be there before moon rising so I know my son will come till then for sure.”