Ch 40: Break The Shell

Saxena Mansion:

Sun rays were peeping within the curtains making its way to Abhigyaan’s room through the glass window and shadowing on his face. He groaned in his sleep but seemed like rays were adamant to wake him up like giving him the message about the new sun who was now entered into his life making his coming days more shining with her lights.

He groaned and woke up while stretching his arms. He slowly opened his eyes and looked the time on the side wall clock which was showing 7 in the morning. He observed his room where his gaze fell on the already blown candles. He looked around one more time and saw the jewelries  on the dressing. Seeing that scene, last night memories flashed in front of his eyes and thinking about it, his face graced with the beautiful smile.

He made his way to the washroom and after freshen up himself, he came out then went to his wife’s room where she was sleeping peacefully. Her face was covered with some strands of her hair. He looked and sat beside her then slowly removed that hairs which were blocking him to view the angelic face of his wife.

Ruhani was looking so innocent in her sleep. A small pouted lips with a smile on her face. Abhigyaan was looking her with all his love. “It is like a dream comes true to me that now my every night and morning, I will see your face first. How much I have waited for this day only I know, love.” He mumbled to himself with a smile.

Ruhani moved a bit in her sleep and turned to another side. Abhigyaan chuckled and stood from that side then sat near the edge of the bed where she turned. He looked her one more time and without disturbing her sleep, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead then again said, “And for this too.”

After looking for good 10 minutes to his wife, he made his way to the gym area and after spending half an hour there, he was passing the living room when saw Suhasini and Aruna were having the tea. He went to them and wished them while touching their feet.

He was about to sit when Suhasini said, “No beta, how many times I have told you after returning from gym you should clean yourself properly then come and have your coffee.”

Abhigyaan said while whining like a child, “Mom please, just for one day.”

“No Abhi, rules are rules. Go and remove this sweat from your body. I send yours and Ruhani’s coffee in your room, ok and don’t you dare to go near her in this condition.” Suhasini said and at last threatened him.

Abhigyaan huffed and was going to his room but he turned and hugged his mother from back then gave a kiss on her cheek. He immediately ran to his room while saying, “No harm to do this just for one day mom.” Suhasini was shocked and turned to scold him but before she could do anything he ran from there. Seeing his this behavior after a long time, everyone laughed even Suhasini.

Aruna came to her and said, “Jiji(Big sister) its just one day that Ruhani came to this house and see him, he is trying to change himself and becoming our old Abhi.”

Suhasini turned to her side with moist eyes and said, “I know. You are seeing him today but since the day she has entered in his life, I am seeing that changes in him from that very day. That’s why I know she is the best for him.” Aruna gave her an assuring smile and they both left for the kitchen.

Abhigyaan reached to their room and went to check on Ruhani who was still sleeping. He chuckled and went to the washroom for taking the shower. He came out in his sweatpants and normal tee as Anil told him he could join office after 2 or 3 days. He was wiping his hairs with the towel when heard a door knock sound. He opened the door and saw a home staff was standing there with a tray.

“Good morning sir, Suhasini mam sent the coffee and tea for you and new madam.” Home staff said with a smile.

Abhigyaan nodded and took the tray. He said, “Thank you” to him and closed the door.