Ch 60: One Step Closer

End of the October month was approaching and after 4 days Karwa Chauth festival was coming

End of the October month was approaching and after 4 days Karwa Chauth festival was coming. Its Ruhani’s First Karwa chauth and according to the ritual, she had to go her parent’s house to celebrate this. According to the custom, before one day of the festival, Suhasini would go there and brought the Sargi for her daughter in law which symbolized the love and bond between mother in law and daughter in law. (Sargi is the food that mother-in-law gives to her daughter-in-law before a day of Karwa Chauth. it’s the love and blessings of a mother-in-law for her daughter-in-law that includes sweets and savouries with dry fruits, coconuts, vermicelli, and fruits. Women also receive gifts of saris and jewellery on it. Its not only completes the Karwa Chauth ritual but strengthens the bond between the two.)

As the festival was coming in 4 days, so Ronav and Krisha wanted Ruhani to come to the home before 4 days only as they needed her help to prepare the post rituals of the festival moreover, since their wedding, Ruhani didn’t go to her home for spending some time with their family so she too wanted to go there and Suhasini and Anil too agreed with the settlement.

Saxena Mansion:

It was evening and Ruhani was in her room for doing some last minute packing, Anaisha also wanted to go with her so everyone agreed with this too. Ronav and Reyansh came to Saxena Mansion for taking Ruhani with her.

Everyone was happy with different reasons, Suhasini and Anil were happy to see the new brightness in their home as they always waited for this moment specially Suhasini who always wanted to do all the things with her daughter in law that she always saw her other friends did with their daughter in law. She couldn’t do this with Isha as she died before it and always had that gloominess on her face to think whether she could ever get the chance to shower her blessings on her one and only daughter in law but when her son agreed for the wedding, her excitement and contentment was on peak.

On the other side, Ronav too was happy to see her sister like this. Every parents had the dream to see their princess safe and sound in her in laws home and being Ruhani’s only family, Ronav wasn’t the less than her father who adored her little sister more than a fatherly love. So seeing her this much happy, he knew this decision was the best for everyone to get married her to Abhigyaan who loved Ruhani selflessly. Ronav knew, Ruhani still was debating with her past life but he knew this married life brought surely a positive change in her life.

Everyone was chatting happily in the living room, except one person who was smiling but from outside actually from inside, he was becoming restless as his wife was going for 4 days. Abhigyaan knew, he couldn’t stop her for going neither he wanted to but still a kind of restlessness was erupting inside him. Moreover after two days, they had their first month wedding anniversary so he wanted to celebrate it with her but now, he didn’t know what he would do.

His chain of thoughts broke when he heard Akhil’s voice who was calling Suhasini, “Badi mom..”

Everyone’s attention went to him. Abhigyaan too saw his face where the mischevious smirk could easily be seen and he knew, he would speak something which surely related to him.