Ch 9: Concealed Destiny

Sinha Mansion:

After bidding good bye to Suhasini and Anaisha, Sinhas were going back to the house when Krisha stopped Ruhani.

"What happened Ruh, I know there was something that you and Mrs. Saxena both were hiding from me. Tell me what happened? Did she say something to you? And her sudden visit here, I didn't understand a bit." Krisha asked Ruhani and put her one hand on her right cheek. Concern and confusion could clearly visible on her face.

Ruhani again saw the same worry that she saw before in her eyes. She wanted to tell her the truth but not able to. She didn't understand from where she should start but she had to. She then closed her eyes and gathered all the courage before speaking.

"Bhabhi.." Ruhani said but before she could say further they heard a car honk. They both turned and saw Ronav who stopped his car at drive way and came to them.

"What happened? Why you both are standing here, everything is good?" Ronav asked, first he saw Krisha and then turned to Ruhani.

"Nothing happened, Ronav. Everything is good. Actually, Mrs. Saxena came today with her granddaughter so we just came outside to see them off. We were going inside but on the same time you came." Krisha said to Ronav.

Ronav nodded and saw Ruhani with a smile. She too returned a small smile to him and they all went inside the house.

Ruhani was about to sit with them when her phone rang. She checked the caller id and a smile appeared on her lips. She excused herself and went to her room while picking up the phone.

"Hey Sammy, how are you?" Ruhani said to her friend Sameera who was on the other side of the phone.

"I am good, Ms. Workaholic, you tell. How are you. Long time no see. I know you are busy but at least give your precious time to us also." Sameera said to her.

"Nothing like that. I am sorry I couldn't meet you and Vansh. Yesterday I went to Anika, she told me you both were going to dinner, so thought not to disturb you guys." Ruhani said.

"Its ok. Till now I didn't complain about anything but from now on, I am not going to listen to you. Tomorrow I need you here at my home in the afternoon." Sameera said with the little excitement.

Ruhani got confused for this sudden meeting as yesterday she discussed with Anika that they would hangout together this Sunday but at her house. So she asked, "But yesterday I told Anika that we'll meet at my place then why sudden change?"

"I know, Anika told me the plan but for now I need you. Tomorrow Vansh and his family is coming to my house at lunch for fixing our wedding date, so I need my friends with me. Vansh too wants your presence, he only told me to call you and invite. I won't listen any excuse now ok, you have to come. Later if you want in the evening we will come to your house." Sameera said to Ruhani.

Hearing about Vansh, Ruhani felt bad as he himself didn't call her. He was the friend of that person who made her life like this so he felt guilty whatever happened with her, it was his fault too. Though Ruhani told him many times its not his fault but still he refrained himself to talk to her.

She was in her thoughts when Sameera called her on the phone, "Ruhani, you there?"

Hearing her voice she came out from her thoughts and said, "Sorry, I am here only." After taking a pause and thinking about their upcoming wedding she said with a smile to her, "Oh ho so finally, the wedding is taking place. Wow... congratulations. I will be there for sure. I am so happy for you both."

On the other side in the Saxena Mansion, Abhigyaan gave his approval to Akhil for calling her. After teasing him a lot finally Akhil decided to call her. They both were in Abhigyaan's room when Akhil dialed her number. But it went on busy tone. He cut the call after hearing that busy sound.