Ch 115: Agitation

*Grab your tissue papers guys because this is going to be an emotional one

*Grab your tissue papers guys because this is going to be an emotional one..🤧

Chapter dedicated to my lovely sweet sister, my supporter and my gossip girl(😜) nardhanaram.. Wish you a very happy birthday sweetheart..😘 may god fulfil your every dream and you achieve your every goal in your life.. 🤗

Thank you for always being there with me like a support system in every situation...consider this small gift from my side and I am sorry for making you cry on your bday with this emotional update...🥺

Now Enjoy Reading...😊*

❤❤❤

Hospital:

Akhil stopped the car in front of an emergency. Vansh hurriedly opened the backdoor and Abhigyaan stepped out while taking Ruhani in her arms.

“You go with him, I will inform everyone..” Vansh said to Akhil as he knew if this time, anyone could handle Abhigyaan then its Akhil only. He nodded and ran behind him whereas Vansh drove to the Saxena Mansion.

Abhigyaan ran inside and started shouting, “DOCTOR.. DOCTOR..”

One senior doctor was passing by and hearing his voice, he ran to him then saw Ruhani who was laying in his arms with her closed eyes .

Doctor too was astonished to see her condition and said, “Oh god, she shouldn’t have closed her eyes.. bring the stretchers, fast…” 

“Doctor…my wife..” Abhigyaan said, getting all breathless and doctor started checking her pulse then said, “Pulse is running but its too low..”

Abhigyaan was continuously looking Ruhani with his teary eyes who was laying there like a lifeless body in his arms and said to doctor, “Please save her, doctor..”

Doctor could easily understood his dilemma but didn’t know what to say and he just nodded. Akhil with the help of one ward boys came with the stretcher and he made her laid there then they started running to the operation theater.

Abhigyaan held her hand and still was saying in his painful hoarse voice, “Please open your eyes, Jaana… for me just for once..”

But his heart broke when he didn’t get any response back as his love was laying there with her closed eyes. They all reached to the OT and they were taking her inside when doctor saw Abhigyaan still was tightly holding her hand and doctor said, “You have to leave her hand, Mr. Saxena…we don’t have much time..”

Abhigyaan heard doctor and looked him with his tear filled eyes. He nodded then kissed her forehead and whispered in his heavy voice, “You have to come to me, Jaana.. I will wait for you..”

Then after kissing the back of her hand, he left it and they hurriedly took her inside. Doctor too went inside and they closed the door of OT. Abhigyaan stood there and was seeing her from the small round shape glass window where doctor put the oxygen mask on her face and multiple IVs were going to attach on her arms and hands.