Copyright

• All Right Reserved.

• This is a fictional story any character resemblance or any scene incident will purely be a coincident nothing personal.

• This story is only my work so I don’t allow anyone to copy my work.

• I don’t allow the translation of my work too.

No negativity in the comment section regarding my writing. You can bash any character as much as you want but neither the author nor her writing points. If you dont like anything then its better to keep quiet if you want to continue the story otherwise, you can leave this anytime. Suggestions are welcome but no hate comments.

• Dont try to steal or use any of my work nor even the endearments which you find unique in my story because its my efforts to find them. If you cant do that efforts and I find anyone for using my work then I will not take a minute to report it. I might sound rude on this point but I have full right to save my work and even it hurts too.

• I don't have any rights on the images, graphics or any song lyrics used in this book except Poetry as they solely belongs to me but other than that, the other above mentioned things belong to their rightful owner. I just used them to represent the situation and incidents. I dont have any commercial profile to use them.

• Pardon me if throughout the story any scene or dialogues will hurt you as my intentions are not to hurt anyone because its fictional and all are my imaginations nothing else.

Copyright ©️ Aarya Jindal, 2020

Now Enjoy Reading.