Ch 59: Contrasting Reflection Of Life

Its been three weeks of their marriage and the progression was still going on, obviously in a good way for now

Its been three weeks of their marriage and the progression was still going on, obviously in a good way for now. At the day time, usually, their work kept them busy but still they managed to spend sometime with each other like, either in the form of small lunch or in the evening coffee plan when sometimes, one of them couldn't make for the lunch due to busy schedule.

One day even, Ruhani hadn't that much work in office so she thought to surprise him. She went home after informing Anika and prepared his favorite meal. She then gave a surprise to him after visiting his office at the lunch time as he reluctantly had to deny the lunch date with her due to the meeting with some foreign clients. Ruhani didn't disturb him until he hadn't finished his meeting and waited in his cabin.

After coming back to his cabin, he actually couldn't believe on his eyes until he didn't saw, Sameera was meeting her. On that day, he was very thrilled because this was the first time, that Ruhani initiated and came to his office after their marriage for giving him surprise and too with his favourite food which she had cooked specially for him and now they were getting much comfortable with each other.

They both still hesitated to show the affection in front of their family, moreover knowing about Ruhani's shyness nature, Abhigyaan too didn't pull any stunt to make her feel disquiet in front of everyone but being an understanding parents, Suhasini and Anil knew, this would surely take time for them to be comfortable in front of everyone so every time after the breakfast, they both deliberately went for some work after making some excuses and even took Anaisha with them so they could say proper goodbye to each other.

Abhigyaan knew his family did this purposely so he too didn't waste their efforts and after gave a pure kiss on Ruhani's forehead, he left for his work making her completed with his heart warming gesture and now its been a routine for them to do the same, not to forget for this, he always felt mentally grateful for his family.

Anika and Akhil too were improving in their love day by day. Their were some ups and downs came in their relation but as per they both decided to resolve it with calmness, they always chose that thing and if in case, it would have been tough for them to handle the situation, then they both discussed it with their friends who gave them best advice to understand the situation and each other, they always applied it and again solved it.

Moreover, they knew, they couldn't live without each other but still, Love and fight are the two main sources of any relationship. If love was there then fight would always be remained too that's what we called the adventure in a love relationship and Anika and Akhil both believed to live their life in an adventurous way, so sometimes, its common yet cute for them.

After three weeks of their marriage, now the middle of October was going on and festivals were approaching too. At the end of the month, Karwa Chauth(A festival celebrated in Hindu region, especially in North India, where a married women, observe fast from sunrise to moonrise for the safety and longevity of their husbands.) would be here and then after 10 days, Diwali would come so today, Suhasini told the couple to do some shopping for the coming festivals as per the ritual, it was their first and they had to do it with full customs and traditions. They decided to finish their mandatory work before lunch time and Abhigyaan would drop her to her office then after doing lunch together, they would go for shopping.