Main Characters Description

Abhigyaan Saxena

CEO of A&A Industry, a 27 years old young man and a famous business tycoon. His construction business is well known in all areas not only nationally but internationally too. He has very sharp features, Handsome face and well sculpted body like a Greek God for whom any girl can do anything. He is not a playboy but he is very gentle and calm person in both his personal and professional life. He is not a short temper but yes if it comes to his family then he can be anything.

Arjun Bijlani as Abhigyaan Saxena..👇

He loves and respects his parents and live with them only

He loves and respects his parents and live with them only. He was very fun loving person before but one day something happened which changed him and his life completely and now he lives in his own thoughts most of the time. He believes in love and wants to experience this feeling. But he can't or you can say he is helpless.. why?? Because he bound with a promise and has a fear... fear to loose his daughter Anaisha who is his everything now.

Ruhani Sinha

A 24 years old young independent girl with very beautiful innocent face, dark brown attractive doe shaped eyes and a golden heart. She is an epitome of beauty. She is an Interior Designer and doesn't want to work for anyone so she opened her small company with the partnership of one of her friend and they both named it "Dream Interiors". She doesn't have parents but she is an apple of an eye of her elder brother who loved her more than anything.

Ankita Sharma as Ruhani Sinha..👇

She doesn't believe in love or you can say she doesn't want to

She doesn't believe in love or you can say she doesn't want to... why?? Because Something horrible happened in her past too which broke her trust in love and still it haunts her sometimes as a nightmare. She was very bubbly and smiling person but not anymore now. She smiles but for this world and for her one and only family otherwise she too like to lives in her own thoughts. Yes she is living her life but in a fear.... Fear that one day her nightmare might be come true in her reality.

***************************

Here is our main lead "Abhigyaan and Ruhani". Another characters are on the way. So lets meet their family too in the next chapter.

I like both Arjun Bijlani and Ankita Sharma. They are my favourites but you can imagine anyone whom so ever you like.