Author's note

Hello my lovely readers

How are you all doing?

First of all, My sincere apology that I couldnt update the next chapter from the last week but what to do, running time is not in my hands. Even I know, this book had supposed to end in the month of April but I couldnt. The last 2 or 3 months is going on so hectic for me that whatever I have planned, I couldnt complete this.

If I wanted, I could have finished this without showing this much of hustle and bustle of wedding functions but as I told, this is my first book so very close to my heart, the emotions, details that I have put till now in my every chapter with so much hard work, for me, this is the real beauty of this book even I know you guys too want and feel the same like I do as I could feel this in some previous chapters where due to my word counts, I have missed some convo whether it is between Ruhigyaan or every couple patch up convo but I couldnt show this and I am really sorry for that.

I really cant blame you all for this as I have made you all like this while putting smaller to smaller details not just about Ruhigyaan but with every character of this book and trust me, its so satisfying and overwhelming to see the love and support, I am getting from you all and you guys too can feel the strong bond with the characters of the book.

I have planned so many things for the coming chapters which I really want to write and I will for sure as I too need a satisfy ending of this book.

I will soon update the next chapter. Coming thursday is my flight for India and I will update the chapter before it, even will try to give double update too.

One last thing, I will not say, I will be on an official break during my Indian trip because whenever I will get time, I will write and give you all the update.

Thank you once again for your patience and love.

One last thing, one of my reader and friend samiksha____singh has  started her journey as a blogger. Please do read this and show your support. At the end, you all need to fill the form for getting the coming notifications of new post. Here is the link of the blog:

https://thtalkingpanda.wordpress.com/2022/04/17/sink-or-rise/

I will post the link on my wall as well. Please visit and support her.

Stay safe and Be happy..

With lots of love

Take care and Bye.