Ch 36: Euphoric Moments

Saxena Mansion:

Abhigyaan and Ruhani along with the kids, reached to Saxena Mansion and went to the living room where Saxena couple along with Akhil were sitting and waiting for them. Krisha and Ronav still didn't reach there.

Ruhani first went to Anil and took his blessings while bending down but Anil stopped her and put his hand on her head then said, "You are not going to become my daughter in law child, I have considered you my daughter for the very first day when you entered in this house and in our culture, Daughters don't touch the feet of their fathers, ok. I will allow you to touch my feet just for once only when you will become my son's wife with full rituals." At last he patted her head while saying, "Always stay blessed and happy."

Ruhani smiled with moist eyes but she controlled on her emotions. She then went to Suhasini but she too held her from shoulders and hugged her while saying, "From next time, just give me hug instead of bending down, ok and unlike my husband, I wont even allow you to touch my feet ever, neither at the time of your wedding rituals nor after your marriage."

Suhasini looked her husband and he laughed. Akhil went to Anil while asking, "Uncle, why are you laughing? Didn't you notice badi mom contradicted your statement?"

Anil gave a pat on his back and said, "I was laughing because I am expecting this only my boy. Its been 40 years that we both are together, 30 years of our marriage and 10 years before that but in these time span there wasn't any single day come when your badi mom agree with my words. That's why I am not surprised with her statement."

Suhasini heard and gave a glare to Anil then said, "Anil, stop lying ok." She put her hand on her waist then said, "Don't you think if this would be the case then we both would be separated till now.." She then raised her eye brows.

Anil chuckled and stood up from his seat. He went near to his wife and said, "Not at all my dear Hansini, because you know in this marriage relation one has to bow down and agree with other and I am not ashamed to say that hum to humesha se hi apki khidmat mein haazir hai( I am always at your service)." At last he bowed down his head in front of his wife.

Everyone chuckled whereas Suhasini blushed and hit on her husband's shoulder while saying, "Stop this Anil, What will our children think. Everyone is around."

Anil shrugged and said while encircling his arms around her shoulder, "So what, they should also know that how much we are in love with each other. They too will learn from us something." He turned to Abhigyaan and Akhil and said, "What do you think my boys, am I saying right?"

They both saw Anil while laughing and said in unison, "Of course.."

Anil turned to his wife and said, "See, I told you." He again turned to the boys and said, "You two then take my advice, if you want to survive your relationship then just listen to your better half otherwise don't tell me that I didn't warn you when she will take a lioness avatar."

They all laughed and Suhasini jerked her husband's hand while saying, "All men are same."

Anil shook his head and laughed then said, "Not all men Hansini, because I don't think there will be any other man than me who can love you like I do."

Suhasini's eyes widened after hearing her husband's comment where as Akhil whistled and said, "What a shot you played uncle, I am proud of you."

Suhasini heard Akhil and went to pulled his ears and said, "Badmash(naughty)."

They all laughed on the cute fight of the Saxena couple. Ruhani too laughed and said, "They are so cute."

Abhigyaan heard her and turned to her side while saying, "Indeed they are." Ruhani looked him too and their eyes met.