Ch 87: Heart to Heart Connection

*Note: I dont own any rights to the song that used in this chapter

*Note: I dont own any rights to the song that used in this chapter. It belongs to its respective owner and only used for the story's representative purposes.

Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Today was the 6th day that Abhigyaan was still in his trip. According to his business deal, it should be ended in 4 days and he should have returned home on 4th day but now its been 6 days and he still was there. Suhasini was very angry from her son for becoming this much workaholic as Abhigyaan gave her the reason that his work needed more his attention there as compared to India. Moreover, Anil was there to handle his office work, that’s why, it would take him some more days to wind up everything there as the deal was still not signed.

Since Ruhani’s birthday, after that little talk on the phone, they didn’t send any text or call each other after that. Though both of them were being restless but they were battling with their inner turmoil in this situation where, Ruhani’s words still were ringing in Abhigyaan’s mind which sometimes made him angry too and Ruhani still was feeling guilty and didn’t know what she should say to him moreover, after his call cutting, she didn’t has enough courage to bear his ignorance so, she decided to talk to him after his return.

Two souls, who always saw each other’s face first thing in the morning and last at the night, they were spending their days and nights with each other’s picture which obviously, not giving them any peace but still, seeing the smiling faces of each other in that picture, somehow they managed to sleep and cut their days.

When his 4th day of trip came, Ruhani was very happy on that day as she thought, he would have come and there was a different charm on her face on that day. Seeing her all content even Suhasini and Anil were too happy as they were seeing her this much cheerful after 4 days but when they came to know that he wasn’t coming, everyone became sad specially Ruhani.

Though, she made everyone understand that he must be stuck in some work and forced a smile on her face in front of everyone but on that night, like every other night, she cried her heart out. She had planned to apologize to him then after telling about her past, she would have confessed her feelings but everything went in vain.

Saxena Mansion:

Ruhani opened her eyes and found herself in some other place. It seemed like some old house where she hadn’t gone before. She rubbed her eyes and got up from the bed. She went to the window side and saw outside. The outside view made her completely stunned . She hurriedly ran to outside and saw the big woods and bushes.

“Where am I and how did I reach here?” She mumbled to herself with trepidation.

She roamed her eyes around while calling that one name who always pulled her from the darkness, “Abhigyaan…”