Ch 124: Intangible Gift

*Its been 7 years that my life has changed but in a good way and I became someone's wife

*Its been 7 years that my life has changed but in a good way and I became someone's wife. In these 7 years we have seen a lot of ups and down where we experienced the love, struggle, fight, fun moments even 6 months long distance relationship after marriage but what never change in this is our support, trust and the special bond for each other. Happy love Anniversary to my dear husband...❤

I wish, our bond and love will grow with each passing years of our life and we celebrate this till our eternity...🤗🙏

This chapter dedicated to him..😚

Please do vote and put lots of comments on the chapter to make your author motivated..😊

Enjoy Reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Its been one week that Krisha and Ronav blessed with a baby girl. After 3 days from her delivery, Krisha got discharged from the hospital and came home. Sharda aunty gave them warm welcome with the presence of all the family members who even decorated the house with full pink and white balloons.

They even decorated the room with the foil balloons and air balloons and a banner was also hanged on the wall with the words "Welcome Princess and mom." Ruhani even made the rangoli for welcoming the new born.

Krisha was so touched to see all their gestures that she couldn't control on her emotions and cried with euphoria as well as sadness. She was missing her parents but seeing the love and warmth of Suhasini and Anil towards her, she felt blessed to have them in her life.

Ronav somehow understood her emotions as same thing happened on Reyansh's birth too and like this time, he even suggested her to talk to them if she wanted and felt comfortable but she refused as according to her, if they too would remind her then they too could have talked to her but they never did in those years and now neither she wanted to talk to them. Ronav comforted her and soothed her which was enough for Krisha to forget what had happened in her past as now she had a very loving and caring husband who understood her well and not to forget the beautiful family, that she always wished, they were there for her in her every situation.

Reyansh was so excited to have his sister. When she didn't come home, he was living in Saxena mansion in that time period but everyday he visited the hospital and asked, 'When will his sister come home? He wants to play with her' and finally when that day had arrived, his excitement was on peak. He and Anaisha even made a beautiful card for that little bundle even Anaisha was too happy to see her.

Since she had come home, Reyansh always stayed around her after returning from school. What he didn't like that when she cried, on that time, he always was like, 'Mom, she is crying...please make her quiet. I don't like my sister like this..' everyone was like aww on his sweet and caring behavior towards his sister.

Sinha Mansion:

After one week, today was the naming ceremony of that little angel. The whole house decorated with the beautiful fresh flowers and they had invited some near and dear friends in the function for celebrating their happiness.